Performance Boats Forum banner

Unforgiven & Cory Can't thank you guys enough!!!

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  shadow 
#1 · (Edited)
HUGE THANKS!!!
I feel lucky to have met alot of people on these boards and today
2 of them came to my new shop to help me out.
Keep in mind they are here on vacation and spent a day working.
They wired in my new lift and did a great job of it.
Thanks again to both of you and i am on call for either one of you ecept to go out drinking on a work night.:D

Let me also add that another board member 3Beers aka Brian helped me install the lift on Sat & Sun.Huge thanks to Brian as well!!!!

#6 ·
I met Unforgiven and his wife recently here at Nordic and then out on the water at the
sandbar and then at Kenny ******** taco dinner and every time that I see them, they treat me like family and are the friendliest people around. Nice folks. That's cool that they
helped you out Darrel.

Keith Sayre
Nordic Boats

#7 ·
Better check your beer and Patron supply stash as some of us know how Eddie works... he was on a pillage mission. :D

#17 ·
Darrel, You are more than welcome!:D You have treated Shannon and me like family since day one!:) we've met more people off the boards since we've been here, thanks to You, ******* and Safa1.. Jordy might be right about the beer and Patron!
Corey gives you BIG THANKS for you help with his truck!
The girls really enjoyed the day we spent at your shop, they were hammered when we got home!

#19 ·
Darrel, You are more than welcome!:D You have treated Shannon and me like family since day one!:) we've met more people off the boards since we've been here, thanks to You, ******* and Safa1.. Jordy might be right about the beer and Patron!
Corey gives you BIG THANKS for you help with his truck!
The girls really enjoyed the day we spent at your shop, they were hammered when we got home!
Why am I not surprised. I don't think I have ever left sober after meeting up with Darrel. :D Whats your schedule for this Fri. I may come into town Fri. around 5 ish. I need to get the Tahoe coooold.

#18 ·
You still have a bottle of Don Julio in my freezer!
You guys are awesome your whole crew!! Sorry i've been so busy with work
and getting this shop up and running that we couldn't spend more time hanging out with you guys.
I promise next trip we will spend some time on the lake,nights out with you guys,you know where to find me i'll be at the shop.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.