Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is is just me, or is there nothing worse than loser cocksuckers who just show up out of the blue at your house when you've made it clear that you don't want anything to do with them.

I'm talking about people who are so dumb that they wouldn't know to get out of the way of an oncoming train, so it would make headlines on the evening news. Really fuqqin' stupid people. The kind of people who have zero integrity. Say they're not going to call, but keep calling. Kind of like people who would deny knowing someone when there are honestly hundreds of pics linking them all together.

They call, they leave messages, they call again, and you continue to ignore them, only to come home one day to find that they've been at your house... showed up, uninvited and made themselves quite at home... :)sphss

Man, those Jehovah's Witnesses are something else, right? :p

·
HELL OF A GUY
3,137 Posts
i don't have to worry about them here:Dmorman dickheads are the same way.i remember one time when we lived in st george a couple morman girls came by one saturday i was in the pool shit faced drunk,i was trying to get them to go swimming and have a drink:D almost changed them:D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Is is just me, or is there nothing worse than loser cocksuckers who just show up out of the blue at your house when you've made it clear that you don't want anything to do with them.

I'm talking about people who are so dumb that they wouldn't know to get out of the way of an oncoming train, so it would make headlines on the evening news. Really fuqqin' stupid people. The kind of people who have zero integrity. Say they're not going to call, but keep calling. Kind of like people who would deny knowing someone when there are honestly hundreds of pics linking them all together.

They call, they leave messages, they call again, and you continue to ignore them, only to come home one day to find that they've been at your house... showed up, uninvited and made themselves quite at home... :)sphss

Holy Rollers and Mormons:|err

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Census takers??? Hey the represented 1/3 of the jobs created last month!!! Awesome!!! Love that job creation!!! :)coffee

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't have to worry about them here:Dmorman dickheads are the same way.i remember one time when we lived in st george a couple morman girls came by one saturday i was in the pool shit faced drunk,i was trying to get them to go swimming and have a drink:D almost changed them:D
We used to sick the missionaries on each other back in high school... call the 800 number and give our buddy's name and address and tell them to send someone as soon as possible. :)sphss

Census takers??? Hey the represented 1/3 of the jobs created last month!!! Awesome!!! Love that job creation!!! :)coffee
If you mailed yours in, they have no reason to come to the house. I wonder what the grand total was on that nonsense advertising blitz, including a superbowl commercial. Saw a portable construction message board in one of my many travels reminding people to fill out their census papers and return it. :)bulb

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
DOnt have anyone like that up here in Durango. Yeah they know better!:D However at the AZ house my wife loves to mess with the lil mormon boys when they come to the door.hil:)

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
However at the AZ house my wife loves to mess with the lil mormon boys when they come to the door.hil:)
Wow, this thread has some real potential now!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
i like to sneak up behind them with a burlap bag and ask them if they have seen the rattle snake that got loose.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just anwser the door with BEER AND A JOINT, they won't come back! works great everytime!:)devil:)devil
Perhaps they updated to computer systems and have a do not show-up list now, but back in the old days, all you had to do was wait a few weeks and you could call them again. :)devil

i like to sneak up behind them with a burlap bag and ask them if they have seen the rattle snake that got loose.
That's funny!!! :D

·
small member
1,480 Posts
I just open the blinds and tell my lab that has a loud bark whos here. He spings into action and they are all ready back tracking

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts

Can you give me your address and phone no ? I promise I wont call or come by.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts