Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gonna have to change your board name.

Wanna_be_ULTRA

Looks good in the ad photo. How much damage can you do to a boat only using it for 75 hours?
Good luck. Hope it's what you're looking for.

If it was just going to be for me, I would only be looking for a CP 18, but I have the wife and 3 kids sooooooo. I'm thinkin carrera, eliminator, ultra, and w/e I can fit the fam in and still have a good time.

I'll always want a CP!

W_B_CP:)grn

·
Glendale Arizona
2,216 Posts
If it was just going to be for me, I would only be looking for a CP 18, but I have the wife and 3 kids sooooooo. I'm thinkin carrera, eliminator, ultra, and w/e I can fit the fam in and still have a good time.

I'll always want a CP!

W_B_CP:)grn
The 19's have lots of room in them. Probably just as much as this Ultra.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deleted by author...???
That's weird, I talked to him earlier and he was all about selling it. I asked why it was a little under priced and he said "that's what I paid a year ago".

I bet he relists it for a higher price. I asked if he was on the boards, and he said no but had been on here a couple times. :|err He's reading this thread no doubt.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not a good strategy! Sometimes people know what their stuff is worth, sometimes they don't. If you see a good deal, don't ask the owner why it's a good deal.
That can go either way, sometimes they don't want to tell you what's going on.Just want it gone cheap.

Can be a tough call sometimes, but I should have shut up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.