Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE: this years Race will be a NON-APBA Race......

Burley Regatta Committee presents -

41st Annual IDAHO REGATTA June 24th, 25th & 26th 2016

Open to all classes: KRR, SS, PS, GN, CJ, CB, SE, GPS 95

Find us on facebook or you can send email to [email protected]

·
Registered
480 Posts
So... This a great event and I spend my money to attend. Does this mean I can enter my boat in CJ this year instead of just cruising the river after hours?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uniboarder....yes we are planning to have a novice CJ class (all Racing Rules and Safety requirements will apply)

You can email me for more specifics. [email protected] thanks, Kristy

So... This a great event and I spend my money to attend. Does this mean I can enter my boat in CJ this year instead of just cruising the river after hours?

·
someofamitch
278 Posts
Who is putting on the race? JeffPS35
Jeff, it will be status quo. All insurance's etc will be in place. It will be a non-APBA for the capsule rules with regard to SS, PS and K. And will not be a race counted towards any APBA points or anything else regarding that organization. Come out and have fun.

JAMES GREGORY
SSPS 75

·
Registered
394 Posts
Gonna try to make it this year. If I go I will be running gps95. I can also run pro stock if they need extra boats. JeffPS35

·
Old Timer
1,140 Posts
It will be a non-APBA for the capsule rules with regard to SS, PS and K.

JAMES GREGORY
SSPS 75
That is a little confusing, can we run a non capsule SS, PS, and K?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Burley 2016

It sounds like it's going to be one hell of a show. I plan on racing there. Lets support the flat bottoms. It's a great venue.:)devil

·
Registered
39 Posts
so just to be sure............ following the thread got a tad confusing. there will be zero APBA points for all classes????????
same burley race, same burley place, and same burley dates.............. same 12-13 hour drive... no APBA points......... for anyone..... zilcho, nada,

·
Registered
168 Posts
Burley

K-66 is in.
APBA points!"We don't need no stinking points!" :cowdodo:

·
someofamitch
278 Posts
so just to be sure............ following the thread got a tad confusing. there will be zero APBA points for all classes????????
same burley race, same burley place, and same burley dates.............. same 12-13 hour drive... no APBA points......... for anyone..... zilcho, nada,
that would be correct, no apba points as the race will not be sanctioned through apba and therefore will not have any affiliation with apba.

If Burley were to go with APBA, there will be no SS, no PS and no K (well ok maybe a couple) which in turn means...No Burley Race as there wouldn't be enough entries to cover costs. Also note, Burley pays back to the racers in tow money, obviously we're not going to get rich on it but hey it's something better than the free we all typically run for. Hope to see you there. :)devil

·
Registered
39 Posts
sad to hear that. I will pass this on to the cracker nation teams that had burley on their racing calendar's.............

p5,p6,p7,p9,p21,p28,p38,p55,p92,p94 and 99p

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
sad to hear that. I will pass this on to the cracker nation teams that had burley on their racing calendar's.............

p5,p6,p7,p9,p21,p28,p38,p55,p92,p94 and 99p
final question. What is the cracker schedule for this season

1 - 20 of 28 Posts