Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AKA DrewDown
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin is looking for a place to redo the interior in his 21' Bahner around the upland area. Does not want to spend alot of money. Any recommendations would be great.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
the place is in upland two blocks south of foothill off of central can not remember the name of it.
Either Eric at A-1 Canvas(good work but slow moving), but he's very hungry. Custom Canvas on arrow east of Central

These guys do insane work, and are reasonable.

Elegance Auto Interiors
maps.google.com

1342 N Benson Ave # A
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 981-6363
Get directions
Mark does insane work but he is not as hungry or cheap by any meaning of the word. He specializes in old cars/trucks but does very nice boat work as well.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i had quality marine interiors do a complete redo on my 25 daytona last year. they do work for many of the builders...they are in riverside...good pricing...good work...delivered on time...

call santos at 951.353.8404

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
i had quality marine interiors do a complete redo on my 25 daytona last year. they do work for many of the builders...they are in riverside...good pricing...good work...delivered on time...

x2.....had 3 boats done and would highly recomend them

·
Registered
557 Posts

How much did they charge you for your daytona?

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
check out Garys upholstery in rancho 8400 maple ct had my 3 year old deck lid dryrot fixed there and he did it with out having to rebuild the whole thing like everybody else did and he saved my old upholstery so everything still matches perfectly. really honest guy small shop though a little difficult to find cause its in a shop in the back of the back his number is 9099440903

1 - 8 of 8 Posts