Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't there someone on here always bragging about him and what an HONEST CIVIL SERVANT he was?????

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PHIL,
Come on! what happened to your buddy that you bragged so much about and how he turned the city around....

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
I heard the guy was demanding $$ from businesses under the table for special treatment. Hard to imagine something like that could happen in government. :rolleyes:

It was reported that the FBI seized his records from city hall a few mo ago. That's about all I've heard about it.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
I thought BB was the mayor of Upland?:)eh:)

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
PHIL,
Come on! what happened to your buddy that you bragged so much about and how he turned the city around....

Is it true that Phil was wearing a wire and he got a promise of immunity and unlimited in and out burgers for his cooperation?

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Classic- want a liquor license- grease the mayor.

Need a permit- go see the man with a wad of cash.

What about his stooges? He cant execute alone.

Pomierski "would demand money from the owners of businesses located in the city of Upland in exchange for the performance of official acts in connection with Upland city government business and transactions."

This douchebag needs to go away a long time if hes guilty.

Uncle Dave

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Anybody ever try to get a business permit in Pasadena? It just might be easier to spread some grease than go through the hoops.

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is it true that Phil was wearing a wire and he got a promise of immunity and unlimited in and out burgers for his cooperation?
Seeing in all how PHIL, is MIA....

He may be hiding out in Needles to escape the long arm of the law...:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts