Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh ya

So when are you guys going out their again. I've been looking for some one close to go with, that have flat bottoms.. Looks good.

·
Backwards Buick
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So when are you guys going out their again. I've been looking for some one close to go with, that have flat bottoms.. Looks good.
Not too sure when the next time we go out there will be. When we do we will post on here.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh ya

Not too sure when the next time we go out there will be. When we do we will post on here.
That's great to know, is their any way you could throw me an personal e-mail next time you go?:D

·
Backwards Buick
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's great to know, is their any way you could throw me an personal e-mail next time you go?:D
Sure thing! In case i forget be sure to check on here there is a possibility we might do something within the coming months.

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
gonna need some rain first...................;)

·
Big River Boy
256 Posts
Here is some footage from yesterday that BASS LAKE BARON SPRINT'S friend Troy took. We had four boats. As you can see at the end launching was kind of strange but all in all we had a great time and the Lake to ourselves. Thanks again to Bill for letting us launch at his place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU850Qa87QI

Holy crap Rick, there is no way i could have launched my Hondo there. Lowered truck in the water don't work to well. Looks like you had a great time. I was in Corona that day and the weather, well you know. Nice video :D

SteveE

·
Backwards Buick
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Holy crap Rick, there is no way i could have launched my Hondo there. Lowered truck in the water don't work to well. Looks like you had a great time. I was in Corona that day and the weather, well you know. Nice video :D

SteveE
I actually tried with mine but couldnt ( I could have but my cab probably would have been wet) go deep enough to get the boat off. The guy Bill who let us launch there let us use his lifted 4x4 so we could go plenty deep with his rig.

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
Maybe he doesn't do requests. I know I don't. :)hand

Put up one of your vids Butch. :)bulb
take a close look at the letters on my intake scoop. give me fuel...give me fire...
that's where the song choice came from. i think he nailed it.
one more ad-a-boy to troy, that was the second time he'd ever been in a boat that did'nt have pontoons under it. pretty big balls to video at 80+ and only have 30minutes seat time.

great time as usual, the sprinkles and launching 300ft off the beach just adds to the fun:)devil

1 - 20 of 23 Posts