·
Registered
19,801 Posts
YOU NEED TO PUT PRICES

12-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Performance Boats

PB AdministratorJoin DateNov 2007LocationSan DiegoPosts1,205Blog Entries1

Spam Forum Rules
The idea behind the spam sections is to provide a place for members to list their own personal items for sale and for performanceboats.com advertisers to list boating related specials, sales, new products, and so on.

It is not intended for non-performanceboats.com advertisers commercial sellers to list products and services for sale.

Please put price in your listing. Not having a price only solicits questions. If you don't have a price you're really not selling anything.

TTT’s or bumps only once a week. If you are selling a bunch of parts put them in one or two threads only, no one gets to dominate the spam forum.

No unnecessary posts- these are not discussion threads. If you have a valid question, that's fine. No “wow that's cool” or “good luck selling...” or an other off topic posts. No comments- unless you want to buy the item there’s nothing to add.

NO Thread jacking. If you have one too, start your own thread.​

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YOU NEED TO PUT PRICES

12-27-2007, 12:39 AM

Performance Boats

PB AdministratorJoin DateNov 2007LocationSan DiegoPosts1,205Blog Entries1

Spam Forum Rules

The idea behind the spam sections is to provide a place for members to list their own personal items for sale and for performanceboats.com advertisers to list boating related specials, sales, new products, and so on.

It is not intended for non-performanceboats.com advertisers commercial sellers to list products and services for sale.

Please put price in your listing. Not having a price only solicits questions. If you don't have a price you're really not selling anything.

TTT’s or bumps only once a week. If you are selling a bunch of parts put them in one or two threads only, no one gets to dominate the spam forum.

No unnecessary posts- these are not discussion threads. If you have a valid question, that's fine. No “wow that's cool” or “good luck selling...” or an other off topic posts. No comments- unless you want to buy the item there’s nothing to add.

NO Thread jacking. If you have one too, start your own thread.​

Your right Mike. I was not thinking about that when I posted this. I'll have to come up with price's for theses parts. Thanks troy

·
Registered
19,801 Posts
now i feel bad............:grin: just price few of the big parts and they can pm u for all the smalls.....
how much for the 2 finns and strut..gotta guy restoreing a old flat (bare hull)

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
What degree, material and condition is that shaft log?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts