Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Without a boat
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering if the vacuum pump suction line is ok to the fuel pump boss. Attatched will be a picture of what im talking about. Or is it better to the valve cover? One concern is about sucking out to much oil.... Thoughts???

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Im wondering if the vacuum pump suction line is ok to the fuel pump boss. Attatched will be a picture of what im talking about. Or is it better to the valve cover? One concern is about sucking out to much oil.... Thoughts???

Its possibly the very best place for it. If I didn't have a fuel pump in that slot, the vacuum pump would be. Never heard of oil being a problem with the setup.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Thanks for the input. You run a vacuum pump on the gn?
Not right now, but I have one. Just to busy keeping the damn thing on the water to get alot of stuff I want to do done.
I like the idea of pulling the vac down low because it helps pull the oil down from the lifter valley. When you pull the vac up, its against the flow of the oil going down. Air one way, oil the opposite. Slows things down a little.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts