Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
cant make this one...but be safe and watch out for the floaties some you just cant see

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll we are going to hit the water. That's right, I have the greatest wife in the world. We are launching at Disco at 9ish and swinging by Bob and Tanyas new place. Not sure about timing of our run, but we will be out.

·
a.k.a. Jon
213 Posts
Didn't see you. We ran up to porthole for lunch then Giusti's for fuel... ahem. Great to meet John (blue squirter) that ran with Sea Sick Rick and me. Great day. Can't believe how nice it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cute valentines pic , hope you all got lucky..... Lol
Sorry we missed you guys. We ended up with the mckennas and a little late start. Crossed paths with Rick and Brian at the Porthole . You are correct about how beautiful. It was. Can't wait to see the crew on st pattys.

·
Some guys never learn.
658 Posts
The wife and I were out for the maiden voyage of the DCB extreme we recently bought. We saw short bus and company cruising Disco Bay. Now I know who you guys are. I should have launched at Orwood. Disco bay's ramp was a mess.

Gary

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
The wife and I were out for the maiden voyage of the DCB extreme we recently bought. We saw short bus and company cruising Disco Bay. Now I know who you guys are. I should have launched at Orwood. Disco bay's ramp was a mess.

Gary
Your DCB looks great, congrats!! I was in the back seat of Rick's outboard when we saw you in Disco.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts