Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no its not for sale.just like to know how do i find out what my sanger is worth.would like to get a number.do i need to find a apraiser for boats or what.thinking about it for the home owners insurance crap.i know the economy is bad.but you would think its worth the same as before.anybody know what to do?:)hand

Attachments

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Sure would be nice if our boats were worth what the used to be worth. :mad: I would love to help you with the value of your boat but it would be just a guess and that wouldn't be worth the paper it was written on... Sorry for not being any help but someone here should be able to give you some sort of an accurate number for it. Good luck...

Steve

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
no its not for sale.just like to know how do i find out what my sanger is worth.would like to get a number.do i need to find a apraiser for boats or what.thinking about it for the home owners insurance crap.i know the economy is bad.but you would think its worth the same as before.anybody know what to do?:)hand
Nice Boat!!! Just list the engine and components seperately and boat and trailer seperately and add them up for insurance, as far as homeowners fire and rheft, you should be ably to realistically come up with about 15 to 16,000.00............. Looks to me about 12000.00 in the real world S%$& economy.................... I personally think it stands tall from the pic's !!!!!!!:)hand

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,003 Posts
You could also call Al Thompson @ 888-857-2628. He insures flats. Or at least he might be able to give you some ideas/numbers.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Your turnkey boat could sell in the range of 11K to 12k if you found the right buyer. Nice boat by the way. The only problem is this economy is so bad there is not alot of buyers.

·
Registered
349 Posts
We all know what we have in our boats and what we think they should be worth. In better economic times you can get more for your boat but unfortunetly they end up being worth what somebody wants to pay. Personally I would say your boat is in the 10-13 grand range. Nice boat.:)devil

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the good word guys.just trying to get a ball park price.i love my boat and dont plan on selling it. i bought this from a guy that was loseing everything.i wont tell how you what i paid,you would be mad.:)hand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.