Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,812 Posts
I'll be there that weekend.

We're picking up our grand-daughter and her friend, who are flying in from Boise.

Taking them to see the Jonas Brothers at Mandalay. Just to the door, thank you. We're not going in to the concert.

Staying at the Imperial Palace Fri, Sat and Sun. I know it's not the best place in Vegas, but the rooms were comped and we have a lot planned for the kids, so will probably just be sleeping there.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
:)violent11We got an OK deal at MGM that weekend , but there is about 30 of us going. Me & 4 of my buddies are all turning 40 this year so we are making that weekend the party. We will all be at the pool all day Fri. & Sat. Looking forwar to it.:)devil

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
Not sure I'm gonna go. Already took time off work I don't need now, so seeing if I can slap something fun together for the wife and I. We haven't gotten away just the two of us since last year I think (new baby)
Have her come out and hang with me and Shannon...I'm sure she'll have more fun with us...

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
fyi

went and seen terry fator at the mirage last night. great show...walked around the strip for alittle bit. i see why the last time i was there was october of last year. theplace was packed. guess i will just stay up in my corner of the city, unless someone comes to town and wants to meet up..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.