Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boat Nut
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, it's coming down to the wire. We are supposed to leave Saturday to Playa del Carmen. No reported cases anywhere near there. I say we go but the wife is like can we change without losing money. I ask where do we go and she's like how about VEGAS?

I think a week in Vegas would be dangerous ;) So maybe a few days in vegas and then maybe drive to Havasu? We've never been during the boating season.

Do you think there's last minute lodging available in Havasu?
We may need some guides :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Do you think there's last minute lodging available in Havasu?
We may need some guides :)[/quote]

You can find a room. Try the Heat.
Mike

·
Registered
917 Posts
Is that her in your avatar? If so, just send her out to So Cal and I'll take care of her! :))eek:)):D:D:D

Seriously, unless you are a big gambler or want to spend a ton of money on shows and food I think a week in Vegas is too much (I lived there for 3 years). I think you could find a room in Havasu with no problem but again, without a boat I don't think there is much to do. I guess you could rent a car and do some driving around to see some sights (maybe Grand Canyon?). Depends on what you like to do. I'd just go to Mexico and not worry about it.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Spend your hard earned $$$ in the good ol' US of A and don't worry about the swine flu. See? Problem solved!

If you stay at the heat, just walk over to the channel and take a cooler. Sometimes it's just as fun (and not as crowded) as having to launch the boat and all.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Go to Europe for the week..........there are some smokin deals right now.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
If you go to Vegas, do the Hoover Dam tour. It's pretty fascinating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts