Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a couple rooms in Las Vegas this weekend or next weekend.

Was hoping to find the "killer deal" that I hear others talking about.

This is a family trip with the focusbeingon the kids and pool time, activities, etc.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

Brett
[email protected]

·
Registered
199 Posts
If you have a players card at the Mandalay Bay they are offering some really amazing specials: 69$ weekdays/89$ weekends (now through August). You just have to call the VIP# and book the rooms over the phone. And if your dates happen to fall under a blackout day then they will still offer you the "players rate" which is 100$ weekday/ 120$ weekend. We are going the end of July for 4 nights for only 358$ !!

If you don't have a players card yet, you can sign up for one online. Good Luck and have fun!:)

https://www.playersclub.com/members/joinnow.aspx

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
One of the best deals with a large pool and a short walk from parking, to room, to pool, South Point. My bro just booked a room last night on a deal, $35 per night.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Send me the dates you want to be here in Vegas. I can call Mandalay bay and get you a room quote. it says weekday rates at $89 and $129 weekend.

plus 25% off at Mirage 25% off at Luxor 20% off at BELLAGIO mon-thur

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
FYI is anyone is looking for a cheap Vegas getaway sun-thurs, U.S Air will book a flight and 4 star room for 2 for less than Southwest air flights. They have Paris and others for 2 at $374 RT INCLUDING hotel for 1 night from the O.C.

I was just quoted $374 for this sun, returning on Monday, if you check their site for air only it is $600! The Venatian was $414, South Point under $300 RT.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Looking for a couple rooms in Las Vegas this weekend or next weekend.

Was hoping to find the "killer deal" that I hear others talking about.

This is a family trip with the focusbeingon the kids and pool time, activities, etc.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

Brett
[email protected]
Hi stranger... howz it?

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
We're going to be there Jul 31-Aug 3rd.

Picking up our grand daughter (16) and her friend at McCarran from Boise and chaperoning them for the weekend. I got them tickets to the Jonas Brothers at the Mandalay August 1st.

I got comped for 2 rooms for 3 nights at the Imperial Palace Fri, Sat, and Sun. I know it's not the best place on the strip, but the price was right and we've got plans for most of the weekend and will pretty much only be sleeping at the hotel.

We'll do Circus-Circus, the NY/NY roller coaster. They want to do the Stratosphere, but I'll just watch them, thank you very much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts