Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Steady Rollin
1,124 Posts
Hardly, there giving suite's away right now mid week for 120 night. I'm usally a Fremont street type of guy:D.
No kidding, I booked for some nights in early july myself. Its a good time to get some stuff. I am staying at the new wynn resort, forget the name.

On my deal I also got the $50 credit towards your stay. Gonna use it for a buffet one night. Cant really go wrong.

Since we are on the topic, anyone have any ideas for the not so baller budget minded?

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
any cirque du soleil show all are great but O and zumanity are my favs. zumanity is at new york new york and O is at the bellagio. O is expensive but worth it and you can do zumanity for about 40 to 60 a ticket. good times. and def recommend any of Emeril's resturaunts he has 3 or 4 out there. the one at the MGM is my fav. you also cant go wrong with a nathans hot dog either.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,586 Posts
My most recent trip stayed at the Monte Carlo. I had a good time there.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Not sure of your age, but I enjoyed LOVE show very much. It's a compilation of Beatles songs. Very well done. I think it's at the Mirage?

Best buffett in town is the Rio's. Can't miss it for llunch or dinner. I hear the seafood buffett is great there but never been.

Beach is awesome at the Mandalay Bay. Moorea Beach (sp?) is fun.

If you want to get into a private club for drinks or drinks and dinner, PM me and I'll get you into a fabulous place at Mandalay Bay. I know you'll enjoy it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.