Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best option to get from Vegas to Havasu ,transport wise ??Oh yeah and back again ?

·
6,873 Posts
I made it from Summerland to the south end of Havi in 1Hours and 30 Minutes

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
A rental car will cost you the least unless you use the commuter shuttles via the airport. they depart from level 0 in LV, run about $55 each way
3-5 times a day.

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
A rental car will cost you the least unless you use the commuter shuttles via the airport. they depart from level 0 in LV, run about $55 each way
3-5 times a day.
X2, should take a 2 to 2-1/2 hours from McCarran to Havi with all the road construction going on.

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
I made it from Summerland to the south end of Havi in 1Hours and 30 Minutes
bull shit... thats 160 miles from the craig rd exit to the first circle K in havasu

thats averaging over 100 mile an hour

did you mean 2 hrs??? and 30 minutes

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I run from the Airport to Havasu Heights in 2:10/2:20 but I run the speed limit. It's about another 10 minutes into town from the Heights.... I could make it faster if I had one of those Gold Badges that a few of you guys have...:D:D

Steve

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
bull shit... thats 160 miles from the craig rd exit to the first circle K in havasu

He didnt say by car:)bulb

I have done it in well under 2 hours, and have the receipt for the $400 tickets to prove it! :D

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
From the West side of Vegas, Summerlin to the South side of Havi? That's a long ways.
Used to make the drive almost every week for about 4 years from the lakes area (west side of vegas) to the topock bridge in 1:50 to 1:55 minutes averaging 70 on the 95 and 77 on the 40..add another 20-22 minutes averaging 80 from the bridge to Home Depot in Havi....

takes about 10 minutes longer now due to the construction...(will soon be over though)...

OC you need to move to BC to cut the drive time down by 30 minutes...:D

·
6,873 Posts

Sorry you are right it was probably about 1:28 but I rounded it to the nearest number...

Its not hard to do...

·
Registered
37 Posts
First of all its summerlin, not summerland. And It will take 2 1/2 - 3 hrs. to havi, not pulling a boat..... Plenty of speed trap. oh ya good luck.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Sorry you are right it was probably about 1:28 but I rounded it to the nearest number...

Its not hard to do...
Irrelevant, the man asked what his best option was to get there, not how long it took you Mr Macho.:)hand

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
From the West side of Vegas, Summerlin to the South side of Havi? That's a long ways.

From Decatur by the 215 to the south side of Havasu in under 2 hours. Been there done that. I don't think it is possible by car to get from Summerlin to the south side of Havi in 1.5 hours. It is 168 miles divide that by 1.5 you get 112 mph average that would put you over 120+ to make up for the times you have to drive slow.

Deacatur and the 215 is 166 miles divide that by 2 you get an 83 mph average not hard to do when you run about 100 mph when you are in the open. Like I said I have done it in under 2 hours. :)hand

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
From Decatur by the 215 to the south side of Havasu in under 2 hours. Been there done that. I don't think it is possible by car to get from Summerlin to the south side of Havi in 1.5 hours. It is 168 miles divide that by 1.5 you get 112 mph average that would put you over 120+ to make up for the times you have to drive slow.

Deacatur and the 215 is 166 miles divide that by 2 you get an 83 mph average not hard to do when you run about 100 mph when you are in the open. Like I said I have done it in under 2 hours. :)hand
Ya, that's hauling. I work right at Decatur and 215 on the South side. I average about 2:15 to the bridge, but the stress of looking for the man just ain't worth the extra 15 minutes of doing 70-75.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts