Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't stand it when I go through the drive-thru and get back change. They always hand me the bills first, placing them in my hands like a downhill money slide. Then they place all the loose change on the bills. Low and behold, it all slides down alright, on their sidewalk!

If you work the drive-thru, put the loose change in the hand first, then the bills!

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
I cant stand someone who comes in to buy something all the while talking on there cell. HATE IT. Hang up the phone.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
People that turn right on red and proceed to cut in front of you going 10mph. Then look at you like you did something wrong because you about run them off the freakin road. You don't have the right away assholes!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Self-checkout stands......put humans back to work! Seems most any store has only a handfull of checkers working and the lines are a mile long. Checkout deals suck with the place your stuff in the bagging area....remove it.....item didn't scan..you have the the wrong thing in the bagging area.........FU!! put a worker back on the payroll!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
People who drive at night with their Damn fog (lower) lamps on,,,,,Guess what it ain't foggy and if need those lower lamps on to see you shouldn't be driving at night. I flash my brights at 'em.

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Customers who show up 2 minutes before closing, have no clue what they want, take a cell phone call, then want to pay with a credit card for their $2.64 purchase.

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
People who are LATE!!:|err

I can't stand when someone tells you they will be there at a certain time and then show up LATE!!

My time is just as important as yours A-Hole!!:):)punch

·
Registered
229 Posts
People that turn right on red and proceed to cut in front of you going 10mph. Then look at you like you did something wrong because you about run them off the freakin road. You don't have the right away assholes!!

Very true.....especially on 95 in Havasu.....jerkoffs come out of the mall area without even stopping for the light like they own the place.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Windshield washer tanks that dont hold the whole frigin jug.
:D I hear ya!!!

People that don't have their pets under control AND expect you to embrace their dogs/cats saying "he just wants to get to know you" or "he wont bite" when a little child gets up in the dogs/cats face or "he just wants to show you that he loves you" as he is licking and sniffing you...

KEEP your dog/cat away from ME and my children!!! IF we want to pet or play with your dog/cat well will approach him...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Left lane highjackers YES!!! Also have to include people who get into the carpool lane (because they have more than one person in the car) then go slower then everyone in the regular lanes.

People who talk on the cell phones in a public place loud enough for everyone to hear.

Lip smackers while eating.

Rice rockets (car or bike) who's exhaust sound like a lawn mower engine and insist on racing around through the neighborhood because we have to see who cool they are.

People who commonly use the word "Yo" "Homes" "*****" "Essay" "Vato".... etc...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yep, slow drivers in HOV and/or fast lanes. Where is CHP when they are needed? People who load their boats on the launch ramp. Cell phone users in a restaurant. People who can't hear their noisy brats in a public place.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts