Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and how cool it is to have found this forum. I was on www.hotbout.com a couple years ago when i was full bore on my project 1970 18foot apollo. i took a couple year break from the boat (bit more of a project than i exspected) but slowly getting back on track.
What did happen to hot boat? No mag either?

Any way.... its cool to have found this forum!

Happy 4TH!!

· Registered
1 Posts
Apollo - I fall under the same category as you. I was on Hotbot a few years ago for a summer or two, then I got married and haven't been on the last few years - nor did I run my boat much. But, I got the boat out of storage in June, and immediately went looking for the Hotboat forums since they seemed to have the best traffic back then. What happened to them?

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone.. :)hand
Hotboat was a magazine that had a forum like this but im guessing its not in publication anymore.
Special thanks to Tom from JBP. I got all my parts a couple years ago (energizer kit) from you guys:D
Happy 4th:)devil

· Registered
1,508 Posts
Welcome back.
Now get to posting pics of You'r project! We love Pics!....Hal

· Registered
383 Posts
jolly roger

if i am not mistaken apollo's are the same hulls as the jolly's.
my friends dad bought one of them new in 1974. it had a 350 chevy with an omc jet. that boat was the one that introduced me to jets. the thing ran about 55 mph all day long. his dad gave it to my buddie, we were on the lake all the time, that thing was indestructable!!!!!!!!!!

· Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Thanks everyone.. :)hand
Hotboat was a magazine that had a forum Happy 4th:)devil
Dammit, sarcasm is not fun when it has to be explained :|err They were all on Hotboat.com and are very aware of why it fell apart ........you spelled it Hotbout.com in your 1st post.

Hi.. and have fun. Happy 4th to you too.

S CP :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.