Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
That made my day, Thanks Willie :))THumbsUp
Franger, thank you for the compliment on my cameo appearance in the video...helping PTC trailer his flat (red shirt in the background). :D

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Franger, thank you for the compliment on my cameo appearance in the video...helping PTC trailer his flat (red shirt in the background). :D
Alright!!! got video of my wife onboard the beast.... she said she would never admit to it.... I got Proof! :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Willie I think you have vid of us taking off too?

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright!!! got video of my wife onboard the beast.... she said she would never admit to it.... I got Proof! :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Willie I think you have vid of us taking off too?

...I'm going to post vid of your launch,...but would you ask your wife if I should edit hers and my conversation???... ...I think everyone would get a kick out of it???...

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
...I'm going to post vid of your launch,...but would you ask your wife if I should edit hers and my conversation???... ...I think everyone would get a kick out of it???...
Sorry Im not privy to that conversation.... something about a POS boat I suppose??? lol Thats what I would expect from her!...:))eek:)):D

But yea go ahead!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
:))THumbsUp Very cool Willy!! Thanks for posting this!!!

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
:))THumbsUp Very cool Willy!! Thanks for posting this!!!
...In truth this around 6:00 pm speed run probably started about 3pm when they backed the tow vehicle up to the trailer... ...It seemed like it took an hour to show up at the launch ramp and, as the video is highley edited, another long period of fooling around at the dock... ...Their appeared to be no real master plan other than to eventually go for a boat ride...

...The beauty of this is that this is how I grew up at the lakes,...a tremendous amount of milling around time, looking like having no master plan whatsoever, and then it would just fall together, and whallah a wonderful weekend... ...If Brian were to have a trophy for the best milling around period,...the bandit and crew would win it hands down... ...Beautiful job Andy...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
...In truth this around 6:00 pm speed run probably started about 3pm when they backed the tow vehicle up to the trailer... ...It seemed like it took an hour to show up at the launch ramp and, as the video is highley edited, another hour of fooling around at the dock... ...Their appeared to be no real master plan other than to eventually go for a boat ride...

...The beauty of this is that this is how I grew up at the lakes,...a tremendous amount of milling around time, looking like having no master plan whatsoever, and then it would just fall together, and whallah a wonderful weekend... ...If Brian were to have a trophy for the best milling around period,...the bandit and crew would win it hands down... ...Beautiful job Andy...
LOL....If you only really knew what it's like to be in the Bandit crew...I call them my "Kids". I guess they are paying me back from my childhood. BTW, that was me driving the tow vehicle and eventually the Bristol :)hand

Anyhow, all is fun!!

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
LOL....If you only really knew what it's like to be in the Bandit crew...I call them my "Kids". I guess they are paying me back from my childhood. BTW, that was me driving the tow vehicle and eventually the Bristol :)hand

Anyhow, all is fun!!
...I wondered who was driving the Bristol,...now I know... ...I kind of blew it... ...I've been around this whole crowd off and on for a number of years but don't really know that many of the cast of characters... ...My fault for not being a little more outgoing I suppose???...

...I understand Bob Dice was there???... ...I went to High School with Bob and probably haven't seen him since 1963... ...It would be interesting to see what he looks like without his flattop with sdes and his lettermans sweater???... ...If anyone can post a pic or point out a posted pic with him in it I'd appreciate it...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
We should be at CFW this weekend...We'll make you an honorary crew member!!:D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
...That would be great but unfortunately I'm back in North Hollywood...
That's no good Willie!!!

Ok Scott....your in, would you go get Pop's a beer!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts