Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Willie B....nice video!

PTC(Vman)....boat looks and sounds great! How did your wife do? (MINE SO FAR REFUSES TO GO WITH ME....)..........

[Wanted to launch there but the narrow-shallow ramp and gauntlet of pontoon boats to get out to the lake scared me off.(and I was solo)]

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
That ramp can get tricky when you're solo. Not only narrow, but shallow. Easy to ding a prop there. I always launch by the dam. Deep with plenty of room to move around.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
lol.... thanks willie, that was great!.... Im kinda partial to the Mrs's 'bubbledeck'!!!!!

"bolt-ons" have never been an option for the Mrs. (her choice)..... and that would take away from my 'blower fund'!!!!!! in more than many ways... :happy::happy::happy::happy:

She can drive it anytime she wants..... She has no problem using a "GO" pedal.... in cars;)

The lake ride was pretty rough at that time of the afternoon, 1-2 ft swell everywhere we went, and the wind was up just a bit. We caught a couple face fulls of water coming off the bow!... caught her off guard...:happy: We started following a boat to get a flat wake and then he just stopped... it was the Sheriff!..... I just turned around and went another direction, he never bothered me. We should have waited about an hour or 2 and the lake layed down real nice about 6pm.... it wouldnt have been heaven out there!

Thanks Again!

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol.... thanks willie, that was great!.... Im kinda partial to the Mrs's 'bubbledeck'!!!!!

"bolt-ons" have never been an option for the Mrs. (her choice)..... and that would take away from my 'blower fund'!!!!!! in more than many ways... :happy::happy::happy::happy:

She can drive it anytime she wants..... She has no problem using a "GO" pedal.... in cars;)

The lake ride was pretty rough at that time of the afternoon, 1-2 ft swell everywhere we went, and the wind was up just a bit. We caught a couple face fulls of water coming off the bow!... caught her off guard...:happy: We started following a boat to get a flat wake and then he just stopped... it was the Sheriff!..... I just turned around and went another direction, he never bothered me. We should have waited about an hour or 2 and the lake layed down real nice about 6pm.... it wouldnt have been heaven out there!

Thanks Again!
...You are welcome,...You guys were fun,...your wife is a crack up... ...Where did you eventually find your tow rig???... ...Was it back in the show area???...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts