Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Thanks for posting...
That was me in the left lane on the first pass when we had the blown small block with Predators on it...got into the high eights before we were done!:wink2:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome!~

Thanks for posting...
That was me in the left lane on the first pass when we had the blown small block with Predators on it...got into the high eights before we were done!:wink2:
Sweet! That's why I like the unedited versions because it showcases lots of cool folks from the 90s. I have hours and hours of video I am trying to get into some kind of chronological, and fun format. Once I get more I'll post the links... :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vidoe

Did you acquire a copyright release from Redding Video?
No, do I need to in order to show my passes from media I purchased? These are off tapes I purchsed from them, and I'm sending the link to view not distributing it.

I have the owners email as I contacted to get some footage I don't have yet. I'll ask if posting some runs on YouTubes ok.

Jeff

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
No, do I need to in order to show my passes from media I purchased? These are off tapes I purchsed from them, and I'm sending the link to view not distributing it.

I have the owners email as I contacted to get some footage I don't have yet. I'll ask if posting some runs on YouTubes ok.

Jeff
I'm not a copyright lawyer, but it may be in your best interest to at least contact Redding and run it by them.

This is copied and pasted from youtube's site.
Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool

Most of what I have is footage we filmed ourselves, friends or I own. All good. :)

I found some 80s footage last night I'm converting from VHS today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts