Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
No blood no foul. It did look a little "hairy" for a moment. The current at Tower park sucks. It has both helped me and hurt me.

Rick

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
No blood no foul. It did look a little "hairy" for a moment. The current at Tower park sucks. It has both helped me and hurt me.

Rick
x2 it can suprise peeps...the ol bob sprung on to the deck pretty swiftly:D im sure The driver got the:)st WHAT DA FOK BUD!!

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
would have liked to be a smudge on mr teague 's bow though.i'm sure he told how nice of a job he did parking his v bottom turd!!!!TUNNEL T

·
Want to see my member?
417 Posts
hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:) Did you say "Crap Slapper?"

Serious Note- My first trip out w/ this group and my 2nd trip out in my Mach26, was to Tower, in the cold, rain and engines stall happy. Pulling in there was so stressful I think I sucked my upolstry up my "crap slapper", if you know what I mean. :)st

It's not a v-bottom turd....

It is a chine walking, crap slapper. ...:D

·
suck my member
181 Posts
I guess Bob could understand how this guy got out of shape in there,Since 3-4 years ago at the Big Cat he drove an F29 onto that very dock he speared it pretty good (yes the bow was on the dock):|err:|err:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
I guess Bob could understand how this guy got out of shape in there,Since 3-4 years ago at the Big Cat he drove an F29 onto that very dock he speared it pretty good (yes the bow was on the dock):|err:|err:D

That was funny,He also beached it on the gas dock in Pittsburg that same day:)devilI was going to say something,you beat me to it.I watched the video,He ran out on the deck like WTF.It made think of the beach job he pulled:D:D

Jeff

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That was funny,He also beached it on the gas dock in Pittsburg that same day:)devilI was going to say something,you beat me to it.I watched the video,He ran out on the deck like WTF.It made think of the beach job he pulled:D:D

Jeff
Really? Wow that's funny!

I felt pretty bad for the guy driving the other boat. He wouldn't even look at Bob or anyone else. It was kinda one of those "how did I get into this shit moment"

·
suck my member
181 Posts

Jeff

It happens to the best of us...:D I have even f up once or twice..:)grn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts