Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Laps Timed By Sundial
580 Posts
great video. a question, are 20' rayson crafts being laid up new by anyone ? the low profile model like below. only hear about the daycruiser model from defir in oregon or decucci in havasu.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I believe Art Anderson owns a GN mold that cucci will build new from.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Willie b,
liked the video and appreciate people like you that take the time to film our racing, i hope you enjoy it, it gives the driver all the questions we try to ask, is the nose carrying, that type of stuff, btw its not, a perspective we don't get to see. It also helps us understand things, i now know why ben has three people hold the boat.

thanks again

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Willie b,
liked the video and appreciate people like you that take the time to film our racing, i hope you enjoy it, it gives the driver all the questions we try to ask, is the nose carrying, that type of stuff, btw its not, a perspective we don't get to see. It also helps us understand things, i now know why ben has three people hold the boat.

thanks again
...Your welcome:...I am also learning from the video's,...different driving styles...boats behavior in various water etc...Spotondl's in boat pedal video of Tony in the K5, has been a big plus in how to drive my Sanger Runner...After watching the G/N video It made me think about tracking down a Rayson Craft that I drove for a minute a few years ago...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.