Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great video of long beach

Hey Willie Any Sunday video of Long Beach? I se that you have posted some. Still trying to find all five. Hard to keep track of all the pictures and videos but I know I can stand to see some more. Love to see some of that. What a weekend. Sunday was pretty awesome. I always stand for every race but MAN I was I was tense after a few of those races. Great job everyone who was there. Can't wait until its 2-3 times a year here at Marine Stadium. Sorry if I am off topic but I didn't know about Roger Weiman's passing until today when I was looking around on the internet. I was talking about him this weekend and saying to myself I need to go see him since its been a few years. What a blow that was to me. He taught me a few things about racing and just basic stough when I was in my early 20's and even though I wasnt anyone pro or known or if any people even paid attention to me I felt like a million dollars when I would race my Mirage Tunnel at the river and tell him about it. He always had this smile that I will never forget. I never owned a Rogers Custom Boat but man we talked about it. Thanks Willie for the great postings.
KIRK

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
...Kirkman:..Unfortunately I was not there Sunday...If you are patient,...Jerry of "V-Drive Video",...puts together a real high quality expose',...Professional vidiography, editing and dialogue,.... priced very reasonably ...Jerry has also been known to throw out a teaser...(hint/ hint)...I don't know if Spotondl will be posting more quick edits...He was Johnny on the spot with his Sunday K boat final,...making available the key ingredient for a rewind of the weekend...:)devil

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
...Kirkman:..Unfortunately I was not there Sunday...If you are patient,...Jerry of "V-Drive Video",...puts together a real high quality expose',...Professional vidiography, editing and dialogue,.... priced very reasonably ...Jerry has also been known to throw out a teaser...(hint/ hint)...I don't know if Spotondl will be posting more quick edits...He was Johnny on the spot with his Sunday K boat final,...making available the key ingredient for a rewind of the weekend...:)devil
Thanks for the compliment!!!

See if Paul Dubya can post up. I wasn't there...

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliment!!!

See if Paul Dubya can post up. I wasn't there...
...All that,... to get you to throw out a teaser,...and you wern't even there???....:|err:D...Any Cameras for sale???...With my $350 worth of equiptment,..the result is like looking at something videoed through cheese cloth:D...

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Maybe you should try videoing your tv.:D
Thats a good idea right there...MCPRO does it all the time and his stuff is pure quality....Now as far as the parade laps with the hydro's that was awesome. Two very qualified drivers battling it out and showing the muscle it takes to handle one of those deals thru the corners was a nice lead into a fun weekend.:)devil

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe you should try videoing your tv.:D
Thats a good idea right there...MCPRO does it all the time and his stuff is pure quality....Now as far as the parade laps with the hydro's that was awesome. Two very qualified drivers battling it out and showing the muscle it takes to handle one of those deals thru the corners was a nice lead into a fun weekend.:)devil

...I thought this was a joke at first,...but then started thinking???...Is the idea to burn a CD,...play it through the TV,...then video the TV screen???,...or???...

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

...I thought this was a joke at first,...but then started thinking???...Is the idea to burn a CD,...play it through the TV,...then video the TV screen???,...or???...
It is a joke. MC's stuff is most of the time unwatchable :)sphss

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...Dahh???...

...What is the story on the 2nd Hydro and who was the driver???...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looking for sunday footage of long beach 2009

Hey Willie, Thanks for the heads-up on who the video guys are. I will keep my eyes open for some new stuff to pop up. Did you say you missed sunday? That is too bad. I guess you 'll have to watch all of the videos that that show up :D

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Throw your tripod in the trash and just do hand held watching the monitor. Zooming in makes it look too jerky.. That's what I have learned. Fluid tripods are big bucks and not nesesary if you got steady hand. Nice to have a guy filming for us. Thank you for filming, Chad

·
burnt mexican incorprated
363 Posts
thats got to be pretty cool for dave to be driving a boat that he drove when he was a kid ...

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
Throw your tripod in the trash and just do hand held watching the monitor. Zooming in makes it look too jerky.. That's what I have learned. Fluid tripods are big bucks and not nesesary if you got steady hand. Nice to have a guy filming for us. Thanks you, Chad

...and another thing. Don't take any video instruction from Chad unless you want lousy video. ;)

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Throw your tripod in the trash and just do hand held watching the monitor. Zooming in makes it look too jerky.. That's what I have learned. Fluid tripods are big bucks and not nesesary if you got steady hand. Nice to have a guy filming for us. Thanks you, Chad
....Got a fluid head tripod,...she said nice:D.......It didnt do me much good a LB.....I found the spikes in the bottom of the tripod wouldn't penetrate the bed liner of my truck:)bulb....Jim Brock rocking the truck for his own amusement didn't help much either...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts