Registered
981 Posts
Great video.....

i need to hurry up.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NO BUTT NO PUTT were you in the middle of all the larger boats beached? We were not sure if that was you.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ealier in the day the water was great for all boat types. Once that wind started up late afternoon, the water was just perfect for the tunnels. At around 6pm it sucked. 3' breakers over the side. I stayed in the shallow area at site 6 cause my battery was dead. The Alt belt flew off earlier in the day. Next time I'll do like Randy and head for the other side. If i have any juice left.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Ealier in the day the water was great for all boat types. Once that wind started up late afternoon, the water was just perfect for the tunnels. At around 6pm it sucked. 3' breakers over the side. I stayed in the shallow area at site 6 cause my battery was dead. The Alt belt flew off earlier in the day. Next time I'll do like Randy and head for the other side. If i have any juice left.

Not all of the Tunnels cave. Lets clear up that point. It was better for 21' tunnels, not 18'-19' tunnels. I didn't know that your belt came off. When did it come off?

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not sure when it came off. It must have been early in the day. I noticed it was harder to start later in the day. When we left the channel It hardly kicked over. When I stopped it on the trailer I tried to start it. It was dead. I was praying that the engine would keep running at less than 10 volts. I was also on fumes:D

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I'm not sure when it came off. It must have been early in the day. I noticed it was harder to start later in the day. When we left the channel It hardly kicked over. When I stopped it on the trailer I tried to start it. It was dead. I was praying that the engine would keep running at less than 10 volts. I was also on fumes:D

Well cave it worked out fine, you made it home safe with the boat. Did you get your camera fixed yet? I'm dieing to see some more vids,pics.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope. I just got reamed at Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale for a hazard switch 1009 bucks for a replacement. The camera will have to wait. I was quoted 200 at drop off. Got a call after lunch that it was going to be 800 and when I picked up the Tahoe the final tally was 1009. I was charged 50 bux for hazardous waists removal. I argued till I was blue. There ain't no oil in the hazard switch. F the EPA. I wouldn't let them do a dam thing ever again. Crooks
250 labor. No argument.
480 for the switch it self, it is what it is
32 for the cover, Dam its plastic
762 for all that. The rest was for shop time, garage time, attendant WTF Is That
and environmental crap. Total rip off on the 247 incidental charges.

May have to run 50/50 this weekend:mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts