Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Now, now, now there. Come on, little DCB buck-a-roos!

It was just a joke...you can obviously take a joke (you bought a DCB)
HH, you're out of line as you know how sensitive they can be. :|err

Here guys, use this:

:D

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
HH, you're out of line as you know how sensitive they can be. :|err

Here guys, use this:

:D
Yes, Jordy...they seem to be a sensitive bunch. Is it all the time, or just once a month?

For the record, they are right about one thing- there was a ime when I wanted a DCB...

...But then I graduated the fifth grade.

G

·
I quess since I have a Eliminator I won't be using Boat Bling anymore. :|err:mad::D

Now now, don't get all butt hurt. :p

Patrick posts a little video and everyone get's their panties in a bunch.

Patrick, better post up some other than DCB boat videos for your customers :D

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I quess since I have a Eliminator I won't be using Boat Bling anymore. :|err:mad::D
We love everyone - just happened to see a few DCBs at Lake Pleasant :) I believe there will be some footage of a 29 Force and a 28 daytona that will be in the commercial as well. We'll happily film your boat anytime :D

Roln 20s

G

·
We love everyone - just happened to see a few DCBs at Lake Pleasant :) I believe there will be some footage of a 29 Force and a 28 daytona that will be in the commercial as well. We'll happily film your boat anytime :D

Roln 20s

Now thats customer service. :)devil

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts

Roln 20s

Great video I am not a hater and I only have a slow measily Ultra 27 Shadow:D Patrick you can film my boat anytime although I know the colors clash with the boat bling theme, but it does shine due to Boat Bling products.:) Plus without me that product would not get in the hands of others in different states!:D

Mike

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
This Hot Sauce customer really airs his boat out across the wakes:

:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.