Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I have permission from our lovable 'Former Farmer' and the 'Weberizers' to share this from Tastin Racing this last weekend. :DWho ever said Nostalgia Racing is for the old and slow (like me) :(:(,can start eating their words? Nostalgia occasionally breeds very fine APBA racers!:)bulb Our next race is this weekend at Sunbanks Resort then,,,, Burley!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=biesemeyer34&aq=f

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know why

they call you so many cruel names Dave. You bring a ton of hard work, experience, and class to any event! (and I dont mean Gordie) Now, that I have kissed up as much as I can stand, will you drive my L at Burley?:D

·
Just another Wannabe
1,200 Posts
Whs the 34 running the big chief deal they have?

And if so, how on earth did he get Chiefs to work on those injectors with the stacks so tall? :)sphss

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I don't care how much you are spending. If you aren't good.. All the $ in the world aint gonna do it. We beat everybody w a boat we kept in our chicken coupe for christ sake.. Get over it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wait till' I put on the short stacks!

Shooter, I barrowed everything I could from China after my stimulus money ran out, now all I have to look forward to is bankruptcy. It was good while it lasted. Payback is Hell. Jimmy D.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Shooter, I barrowed everything I could from China after my stimulus money ran out, now all I have to look forward to is bankruptcy. It was good while it lasted. Payback is Hell. Jimmy D.
Congrats on a Great Race Jim and Levi :)hand:)hand Can't wait to get back in there myself and running a few races....someday

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whs the 34 running the big chief deal they have?

And if so, how on earth did he get Chiefs to work on those injectors with the stacks so tall? :)sphss
Buzz, They are running the big chief set up with your old injection. The Motor made 70+ more hp on the dyno with the stagered tall stacks.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A Lurker No More

Buzz, They are running the big chief set up with your old injection. The Motor made 70+ more hp on the dyno with the stagered tall stacks.

KID ROCKR! Is this the kid who won his very first circle race? A Hondo, I think. Hey, we need boats in GPS Endurance, would you please bring one of the fleet and the girls, since I really need some good competition and good looks! :)hand Heck, ANY competition, ANY girls!

I guess when folks heard my Lavey was coming back to kick butt, they are running like skunks! You and I still friends? Then see you Saturday!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts