Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you seen this 2005 video of Northwest Nostalgia on you tube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB2Cy0LlB_k

The girl who got wet was fine but lost her tennis shoe!
I think we had 14 flats that ran a time trial 2 laps then three classes based on speed were flag started similar to Nascar! Great memories!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More

Here's the next race at Moses Lake and includes more Vintage Hydros and a couple outboard hydros. Very well done video by Mr Woiler!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTPerwKx-LI

The Girl redeemed herself and won the ski-boat class! Way to go LilBit.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Nicely done JeRk...One question. Did your left foot go to sleep? :)grn

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nicely done JeRk...One question. Did your left foot go to sleep? :)grn
You know me, Belly, once a wheel standing drag racer, always one! Cant retrain folks my age, Gordy tried in vain!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
You know me, Belly, once a wheel standing drag racer, always one! Cant retrain folks my age, Gordy tried in vain!
Always thought Gordy was older then you :)sphss:)grn

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mr.B

:Djust shorter:D

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Have you seen this 2005 video of Northwest Nostalgia on you tube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB2Cy0LlB_k

The girl who got wet was fine but lost her tennis shoe!
I think we had 14 flats that ran a time trial 2 laps then three classes based on speed were flag started similar to Nascar! Great memories!
Boyd, great following up there, if you sell some boats you might have some room to store mine so I can fly up and play!!!! Getting a little dry down here!!! Good Stuff!!!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh oh

Where you been hidin rat? Tried to call more than once, thought I was being dodged like most do!
I may be short but me and Gord gotta cute way of gettn up and down!

Put a K in front of that 880 and come race Nostie Ks with us! A few short exhibitions will do! Pass the mustard! pease

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boyd, great following up there, if you sell some boats you might have some room to store mine so I can fly up and play!!!! Getting a little dry down here!!! Good Stuff!!!

You may leave that barron Barron here anytime, now get packing for Burley, I got a surprise! & check out the Moses Lake video and see what the girl looked like with dry clothes:Dopps probably did that already.

·
Overdrawn
263 Posts
Where you been hidin rat? Tried to call more than once, thought I was being dodged like most do!
I may be short but me and Gord gotta cute way of gettn up and down!

Put a K in front of that 880 and come race Nostie Ks with us! A few short exhibitions will do! Pass the mustard! pease
No dodge,
everyone knows ya can't hide from the Jerk.The Howard needs some lovin' this Winter if I were to be able to run it.Going to do some floor work,it's talkin to me.:(:(I ran it pretty hard during break in this summer.Still have those 12 deg 22's?I'll be off this winter so expect a Rat na haf.....:)devil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts