Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Check out the TCM Eliminator 28 Speedster, equipped with TCM 825's and Ilmor INDY drives, tearing up the California Delta. Special emphasis in the video on the performance and function of the TCM Propeller aerator kits, available for all major surface drives on the market. Notice the assistance the aerator has on shifting and idle performance, as well as planing out on tall propped tall geared applications. Also, for those of you who havent seen surface drive gearcase video, this will illustrate the "surfacing" in surfacing propeller!

Enjoy!
John Teague

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was the boat you were chasing? Does it have the same drive throwing those roosts? We will be on the Delta tomorrow in my buddies boat looking for those bad mo-fo's flying by.
That was my father in an F32. It has Mercury SSM6's.

keep an eye out for the speedster on Saturday. They will be up there.

JT

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Nice vid except the smuck in the little pisspot whacker thinking he is all kewl-n-chit:p

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
just fyi that bridge is now a five zone and the sheriffs been hangin around there alot !!! nice vids

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Very cool! :))THumbsUp

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Excellent video JT

Your set up is fantastic, beautiful boat

It eases right up on plane :))THumbsUp

It was fun to run with you guys

A few pics from the outing
So I am assuming the aerators get their air from the tubes? Very cool, but since it apparently works, function over form. I would see it, for aesthetic purposes, incorporate passages in the lower? Maybe exiting where the exhaust would normally exit through the prop? I know, I'm just a shmo. :thumb:

BTW, That picture of the War Canoe is AWESOME!!! :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
So I am assuming the aerators get their air from the tubes? Very cool, but since it apparently works, function over form. I would see it, for aesthetic purposes, incorporate passages in the lower? Maybe exiting where the exhaust would normally exit through the prop? I know, I'm just a shmo. :thumb:

BTW, That picture of the War Canoe is AWESOME!!! :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp
Yes, they work great!
I have been in several Daytona's over the years
and they are a pig in the mud coming on plane

The way Teague set up this Speedster is fantastic :thumb:
High X factor and a great hole shot.

We invited Roger that to come boat with us, he takes great pics

1 - 14 of 14 Posts