Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Breathing Diesel
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't sell it, you might as well enjoy it!!!!!!! Have fun and dont forget the paddle!! LOLLL You never know when yoll need it.
A person could sell it if you want to give it away but F#CK THAT!! If someone wants a boat like that then go build one and you will see what it cost, more then my asking price just in parts!!! Not a big deal because I only keep improving things on it. ;)

· Registered
2,359 Posts
A person could sell it if you want to give it away but F#CK THAT!! If someone wants a boat like that then go build one and you will see what it cost, more then my asking price just in parts!!! Not a big deal because I only keep improving things on it. ;)
That's what it's all about ! It's yours and it's a 1 of a kind, I like the smaller boats because you can walk up and 'fondle' your motor without climbing in and out of the boat !!! This time take it easy and don't twist off anything for awhile !!!!!!!!!:D

· Registered
941 Posts
I know what you mean, I had a 73 vega por streeted out with a sbc in it. I had over 25gs in it and had to give it away. I sold it for 13 and cryed for a week, hell I sill weep about it onced in a wile. Don't take any less then what you want for it. It will kill you in the long run.

· Breathing Diesel
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what it's all about ! It's yours and it's a 1 of a kind, I like the smaller boats because you can walk up and 'fondle' your motor without climbing in and out of the boat !!! This time take it easy and don't twist off anything for awhile !!!!!!!!!:D
That is not in my nature!!! :|err Drive it like you stole it!!! :)devil

I know what you mean, I had a 73 vega por streeted out with a sbc in it. I had over 25gs in it and had to give it away. I sold it for 13 and cryed for a week, hell I sill weep about it onced in a wile. Don't take any less then what you want for it. It will kill you in the long run.

I am not going to do that at this point but I have lost enough the last couple years to cry for a life time LOL but just pick up the pieces and move on!! I dont worry about the past to much just the future.

· Registered
682 Posts
Like riding a mo-ped, fun till your buddies see ya! Keep it on the down-low :)hand
Hey now, I have and ride mopeds. It does not bother me one bit and no one has said anything to me about riding them, atleast not to my face.

Would riding a mo ped be like doin a phat gurl ? Just wondering :)grn
NOPE! I would rather ride a moped.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.