Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· It is what it is
2,580 Posts
I do not want to get in trouble again, but I will answer the question......:D

It is available at the Texaco/ Mohave Market on AZ 95 and Joy Lane in Fort Mohave. You may also contact me anytime. I am also working on getting it at Pirate's Cove.

Mike
Pefect, my wife says it's her favorite all time drink. I'll look for it next time were up there.

· Ultra 27 Shadow
1,854 Posts
Whats up Mike, you going out this weekend? Juat talked to KP, doesnt look like he will be out for a while.
Yeah we will be out on the water at Moabi on Friday and Sunday. We are launching around 7:30 from Jack Smith Friday. We are going to hang out on the beach by Adam's house on Saturday up in Needles. Not going to put the boat in the water Saturday.

· Registered
225 Posts
Yeah we will be out on the water at Moabi on Friday and Sunday. We are launching around 7:30 from Jack Smith Friday. We are going to hang out on the beach by Adam's house on Saturday up in Needles. Not going to put the boat in the water Saturday.
I was wondering what time to launch on fri & sat to have a good spot @ Moabi. On regular weekends we launch around 9-10 so 7-8 sounds about right. See you guys out there.

· Premium Member
221 Posts
Being a diabetic and thinking that most of the diet energy drinks taste like a$$. The question is does this come in a sugar free version and where can I get some in AZ?

Can someone hook me up and bring some back and yes of course I'll pay lol:)devil

· Ultra 27 Shadow
1,854 Posts
Being a diabetic and thinking that most of the diet energy drinks taste like a$$. The question is does this come in a sugar free version and where can I get some in AZ?

Can someone hook me up and bring some back and yes of course I'll pay lol:)devil

In development like So Cal D said. If you want more info shoot me a PM. Not trying to ignore your question just do not want to get in trouble for advertising etc. here on the boards.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.