Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In November I will be in the Las Vegas area for a week. Not a gambler. Any scenic areas of interest beyond the strip ? Being a boater and offroad enthusiast, looking for some areas to visit that might be of interest for me. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Red Rock. You could go out to Spring Mt. Race Track in Pahrump if you have the coin, corvette school, or even a racing go-kart.

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks raycer

We plan on doing the Hoover Dam and Red Rock trips, would like to check out the go karts that sounds fun. :D

Where do the boats hang out at on Mead? Would like to rent a boat and check out some of the hot spots.:)devil

Are there any spots that the Atv's/ buggys or bikes hangout ?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Don't know if You have been to vegas allready or not,but Dumont dunes is where all the atv's ,buggies, rails and 4 wheelers hng out. Here is a link http://www.dumontdunes.com/...Hal

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've done the indoor go kart racing its fun pretty fast and not to $ its call "Fast Lap" is was over by the RIO in a warehouse.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
The ski lodge up at Mt. Charleston NW of town is pretty cool... Most people don't realize there is skiing in the Vegas area. :D

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
There's a gent that I work with, his son lives in Vegas. About 3 weeks ago he had a dummy bomb go through the hood of his truck. Guess it killed the engine on the spot, he's got a new engine from the airforce. I would say stay away from the air base.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts