Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here in Washington for 2 weeks house sitting for my wife's son and family. I wasn't able to bring my boat, but would like to meet some of you for a beer, talk boats, whatever. PM or call me on my cell 707.481.0633
Thanks, Ron

· Registered
767 Posts
I'm here in Washington for 2 weeks house sitting for my wife's son and family. I wasn't able to bring my boat, but would like to meet some of you for a beer, talk boats, whatever. PM or call me on my cell 707.481.0633
Thanks, Ron
Where you from? Vacaville, Fairfield, Vallejo, Napa, St Helena, etc? Just looking at your area code. I moved out here to SPokane June 24 2005 from Woodland, CA and never looked back;):D Lotsa folks in the Spokane area from NorCal.

· Registered
2,871 Posts
Hemi

I'm down in Burley this weekend, be home soon to call. If you like v-drives, we can talk! Those Western Wa folks are multi-taskers......:D

· Registered
1,004 Posts
I just looked at this thread, but bummer dude I was on long lake yesterday with some good friends and should have got together. It sound like you are right there. I'm not sure that we will go out till the forth next weekend. Nice weather were getting right now. Check out the Nine Mile resort and you will find alot of action out there today

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.