Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vitter Seeks To Attach Amendment Ending Birthright Citizenship To Anti-Trafficking Bill - Breitbart

THAT'S my Senator!!! :))THumbsUp

A side note, U.S. Senator David Vitter was the first Republican Senator elected in Louisiana since the occupation. :))THumbsUp

Just this past November Louisianians voted in Bill Cassidy (R) in lieu of incumbent U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D) who agreed with Obama 97% of the time!!!

And I email David and Bill on any issue I think is important and keep up with their progress. :)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The 14th Amendment to the constitution was written at a time when slaves were being brought here against their will and having children. It seemed only fair to consider them American citizens due to their circumstances. This application no longer applies but is being abused by fence jumpers.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Why does Mexico not have a good Olympic team?..........Any of them that can run,jump,and swim,are in the U.S.A.........Doc,you're right,same DOES NOT APPLY,,,,,,

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Decades old problem..

We've had this bullshit going on for years. Commonly called "anchor babies", a term that in reality means nothing. IMO, if the parents, (TWO PARENTS), aren't legal, their offspring aren't either.. The parents should be forced to pay any and all costs associated with the birth, (use asset forfeiture if necessary to re coup the cost/welfare), and then the whole family should be deported and banned from re entry for at least 10 years...
Regardless of what Congress does to rid us of this problem, the asshat in the WH won't sign it into law and alienate the Latino voters. There may be a chance if, and when, we get a real President in office. Recently the Feds uncovered a Chinese "tourist" organization that times legal tourism with birth... Our country is being flushed down a shithole while we look the other way...
Ray

1 - 5 of 5 Posts