Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Twin squirt guns.
1,708 Posts
They have some great online deals as well:

Please call us at 1-877-UR-VIZIO (1-877-878-4946) or click on the ADD TO CART icon to take advantage of this offer!

Get this 42” LCD HDTV for only $749.99 plus FREE shipping!*

*Offer valid from 6/26/2009 - 7/6/2009. This is a VIZIO.com exclusive offer and only available while supplies last.

·
Broke mo fo
3,160 Posts
Your gonna have a bunch of people on here in a bit saying they aren't good and the quality sucks but I've had 2 (a 47" and a 32") for over 2 years now and they've been great. I get a lot of compliments on the picture quality too.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I just bought the 47" 120hz. about a month ago. IMO best t.v. for the buck. I wasn't looking to spend a fortune for a spare t.v. I've been very happy with it and don't have 1 single complaint sound and picture are great.

·
New here
4,028 Posts
I was gonna get two 50" Panasonic Plasmas (same as I have on the bedroom wall) for the garage. Ended up with two 47" Vizio LCD 120hz. Costco had them for $1159 ea, so I couldn't pass them up. Especially for the garage ;)

·
You who rock I salute you
3,207 Posts
They've been really good for several years now.
The early one were fussy but that's all behind them now.

The brand to avoid now is Westinghouse sold through Wall Mart.
They quickly overheat and the bulbs burn out/fade out real easy.
Word is spreading and the prices are dropping.

How much were the big Sony Bravias at COSTCO?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.