Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dear delta im breakin up with for the next two weeks , cuz im all cleaned up and polished headin to one of the greatest lakes in our over taxed state!!!! i promise when i return we can fool around again daily but there is a good chance i will have to break up with again !!! TUNNEL T :)devil:)devil

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
dear delta im breakin up with for the next two weeks , cuz im all cleaned up and polished headin to one of the greatest lakes in our over taxed state!!!! i promise when i return we can fool around again daily but there is a good chance i will have to break up with again !!! TUNNEL T :)devil:)devil
Don't you dare bring back any of those dirty clams to our delta! ;) Have a good one. :thumb:

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Not really a secret... I've told you pleebs about this trip for the past 3 years. I'll be there from the 13-23 of July. If anyone can make it OC, TT or I can give you the details. Were staying a Kamloops on the McCloud arm. Its a boat in camp with a dock, flush toilets and hot showers deep in a protected cove. The only thing it could use is more performance boaters and a Hooters restaurant

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
You guys need to rent a floating ice barge to store all the beer needed now with these guys coming for a week!!:)grn

1 - 20 of 48 Posts