Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD for $10K to a great guy! Boat is now in North Carolina. Thanks Jeff, Dave
Just throwing this out there for sale, because I am stepping up big time with a new race boat. I will probably have to sell my Cole cruiser too, but I really want to go faster! This '81 Howard runner bottom has done everything the previous owner said it would do. It has run a best of 103 mph. This is a M/E class boat (10 sec.). I am currently building a blown 496 for it, however another boat opportunity is knocking. This boat is fully sorted out and will pass tech at any sanctioned race. It has a 10 degree Casale w/ 18 gear and whirlaway. Double override pedal, Menkens 2-blade prop, Optima battery, dual SS saddle tanks, bilge pump, ignition kill switch, etc., etc. The trailer has good tires, fresh bearings, and a really neat removeable tongue (fits in a townhome garage!). The info on the motor is listed in this link............. 103 mph 468 BBC!!
I'm asking $9950.00 TURNKEY complete (including the wing) or $9,500.00 (w/o wing). Go look at all the junk out there that is slightly cheaper (especially you Midwest guys) and then consider the value right here.
If you truly want to step up from your 60-70 mph jet and run an honest 100 mph.........here's your chance! Jocko
Dragboats.com - Photo Gallery - Search By Boat - Voodoo Canoe #681_files

Attachments

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Jeese Dave, just saw your 468 thread .... you are extremely fair on your pricing .... this complete turn key hot rod won't last long at this price, good luck with your next endeavor :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeese Dave, just saw your 468 thread .... you are extremely fair on your pricing .... this complete turn key hot rod won't last long at this price, good luck with your next endeavor :))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp
Basically selling if for what I paid for it after sorting out a few issues (rudder stuffing box, wiring, better headers,etc). I got it for a good price, figured I'd pass it along. Thanks, Jocko

·
Registered
389 Posts
O BOY!!!!! Here we go again. Wheels are are turning now. LOL I have ridden in this boat and is (awesome) and looks very good too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Canoe

Jocko, I love this boat,I was trying to get the money to buy it a few years back when you got it, its even my screen saver on my pc. still dont have the$$$, just my luck. Is this price with or wiyhout motorr

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jocko, I love this boat,I was trying to get the money to buy it a few years back when you got it, its even my screen saver on my pc. still dont have the$$$, just my luck. Is this price with or wiyhout motorr
The prices listed are for a TURNKEY boat! Jocko

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Forgot to add this.....2 Holley carbs have been replaced with BRAND NEW Holley HP750's. These have the full air bleeds. Here's a pic. Jocko

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
PM sent to you today on your boats...Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Is that VoodooCanoe's old VoodooCanoe?

·
a.k.a WHIPLASH #180
1,099 Posts
Good deal right there. She takes a nice set ! I have had the boat at 119 with a different motor combo. Solid boat and still one of the best lake boats I have had. Good luck on the sale !

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.