Performance Boats Forum banner

Voter Registration

• 1st Time Voter, registered just for this Election.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Regular Voter

Votes: 79 90.8%
  • Never Vote, have no intention of voting (Unregistered)

Votes: 6 6.9%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I work for the Elections Dept and we are getting a record 100+ NEW registrations per day for this Election, I was curious how many of you are 1st time voters, OR not even registered?

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Regular voter, but I did change my registration this year. Hey! Maybe the courts won't want me as bad for jury service now. Maybe I shoulda changed it to Peace and Freedom. :)bulb

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Since I work for the Elections Dept and we are getting a record 100+ NEW registrations per day for this Election, I was curious how many of you are 1st time voters, OR not even registered?
Are they all real people or just a bunch of Mickey Mice and Donald Ducks showing up wanting to be part of the process?

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I am going to put Her454 in the Oval office.

I can't wait to see how many traffic speed laws will be stricken from the books!!!

Brian

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are they all real people or just a bunch of Mickey Mice and Donald Ducks showing up wanting to be part of the process?
Actually No. Alot are people that just "never" bothered to vote before, and quite a few are young people just turning 18.

I am going to put Her454 in the Oval office.

I can't wait to see how many traffic speed laws will be stricken from the books!!!

Brian
.....All of them LOL. :D

·
Registered
981 Posts
Been voting in every election for 26 years now

·
Stihl Kicking
415 Posts
the first president i voted for was Ronald Reagan when i just got into the Air Force.. ended up getting a raise when he was elected.

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have been registered for years but I sent in my change of address and never got anything back. I live in a different county now.

??
If you never registered in the "new" county, then you need to register there. Any time you change your address with the DMV, Courts or have any type of returned mail etc (Postal Service) it automatically sends a printout to the County Registrar's Office with that info. You are then put into an "inactive voter" status due to outdated information.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
I have been registered for years but I sent in my change of address and never got anything back. I live in a different county now.

??
I don't think they send you anything back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts