1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Only those who don't believe in the system would try to manipulate it.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Black panther wasn't armed in any way so as long as he's just standing there I'd ignore his ass and not worry about it. He might think he's being billy badass but he's not doing anything wrong.

BUT, that polling place that showed the mural on the wall is downright illegal.

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Like the gov. of Florida...:)Unsure And the True-the-Vote teabaggers...:))ThumbsDwn
Doc has been the champion of pointing fingers during this whole deal. He seems to forget that when you point that one finger, there are three pointing right back at you.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Like the gov. of Florida...:)Unsure And the True-the-Vote teabaggers...:))ThumbsDwn
Have you always been this foolish or do you have to have a lobotomy before becoming a teacher? My father always said, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach."
BTW you never answered. Did Bob give you the boot for trying to destroy his business by electing Obama the first time?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Black panther wasn't armed in any way so as long as he's just standing there I'd ignore his ass and not worry about it. He might think he's being billy badass but he's not doing anything wrong.

I would walk right by him too. Just a thought... bring a boat horn, the compressed gas one that you can fit in your pocket. On your way out..... :happy:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts

The problem is that those guys could intimidate an older person by just standing there dressed like that. You and I may just walk past, maybe even give a stare down, but an older person of any ethnicity may be intimidated. His mom might go over and kick him in the ass for being a douche though.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
And they will still loose.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
And what's funny is that before the polls even were going full steam Howard dean was already screaming voter suppression. I guess proving who you are (which you have to do for many other things) is voter suppression.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Shuman's a teacher??? NEA's finest huh??? It all makes sense..
No wonder, he's been indoctrinated into the educational system and never got out.. It's safer to stay their with SEIU protecting you than get out on your own and risk it!!!!

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
BTW you never answered. Did Bob give you the boot for trying to destroy his business by electing Obama the first time?
Why do you think Gary got the boot.? :confused: I have been to several Eliminator functions over the years at the two different shops and Bob and Gary seem very tight. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Shuman's a teacher??? NEA's finest huh??? It all makes sense..
No wonder, he's been indoctrinated into the educational system and never got out.. It's safer to stay their with SEIU protecting you than get out on your own and risk it!!!!
I quess you never have met Gary. :rolleyes:

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts