Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's that time of the year again, and as in recent previous years Wade & Gloria Addington again welcome any and all V-DRIVE boats to their resort this New Years Day 1/1/2018. Last year we had some challenges with the extreme low water due to many drought years. After last winters awesome rains, the lake shore line currently is approx. 50-60 ft further up the ramp/beach than last year!
So.....it's simple this year, I will be sending PM's to all of last yesrs attendee's + ALL of my
V-DRIVE friends in my phone and FB friends. Post on this thread or PM me if you plan on attending, so Wade can have an idea of the food he will provide. Like previous years, we welcome any side dishes to compliment Wades hot dogs & buns!
Weather permitting, we are anticipating an EPIC New Years Day event. We have several recently completed bad ass flats & hydro builds to debut at this event, plus some seriously heavy hitters bringing their nationally known boats out here to put on a show.
Wade has told me......bring a V-DRIVE out and we will have a space for you!
Here is a pic of Wade's new to him flat that he is having a blast with.
LAST ITEM.......I will have a major announcement at the morning drivers meeting. Here's an obvious hint........If you like racing (lake racers) and really like "STREET OUTLAWS" on TV....you will like what I have planned!! See ya NYD, Jocko

**12/19/17 UPDATE - OVER 40 BOATS ARE CONFIRMED ALREADY! GET ON THE LIST FOR AN AWESOME V-DRIVER DAY!!

***COOL FACTOID FROM JERRY (SHARPSHOOTER)....HE REPORTS OVER 200,000 VIEWS OF THIS EVENTS 2016/2017 VIDEO!!!

Attachments

·
Village Idiot
3,528 Posts
Unfortunately I have to bomb on Mouzer. I promised that we would have our boat there this year. Well due to a large number of reasons we will not be there. I am going to miss being there this year.

Paul

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
"NO PAUL" :no:

"NO BERN DOG"
:no::no:

"I CANT HANDLE THIS"
:angry::angry::angry:

·
525 Posts
Will be there

15936388_1575377775810786_7022957428572583853_o[1].jpg

Will be there on NYD-2018. 82 Howard-blown BBC 427 for sale, it will be launched, interested parties will have an opportunity to drive it. Steve 760-390-0 seven-three-six

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
its fricken awsome..........you will have a blast rows of v-drive boats on the lot v-drive boats on the beach v-drive race boats making passes......between 40 and 60 v-drive ..flatties hydros . :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Steady Rollin
1,153 Posts
I'll try to make it out there, i just cant make any commitments since NYE can often be quite the shit show! If i make it i can see about bringing the Rayson out.

·
Registered
63 Posts
are y'all going to send all jet boats to another ramp, i really don't want to make the effort to come out there with a real boat just to watch them run

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Jerry will probably demand a few things that his contract will contain. He will need some flowers in his room...some fish guts or eggs he calls Caviar...and of course some sort of healthy veggie dish...steamed broccoli or stewed tomatoes...something of that sort, and last but not least...a patch kit for his kids's bikes..

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
Jerry will probably demand a few things that his contract will contain. He will need some flowers in his room...some fish guts or eggs he calls Caviar...and of course some sort of healthy veggie dish...steamed broccoli or stewed tomatoes...something of that sort, and last but not least...a patch kit for his kids's bikes..

Since you mention it a
Hot dog and a Pepsi would be nice.

Hey Lips, how’s the SilverSneakers classes going?

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
It's that time of the year again, and as in recent previous years Wade & Gloria Addington again welcome any and all V-DRIVE boats to their resort this New Years Day 1/1/2018. Last year we had some challenges with the extreme low water due to many drought years. After last winters awesome rains, the lake shore line currently is approx. 50-60 ft further up the ramp/beach than last year!
So.....it's simple this year, I will be sending PM's to all of last yesrs attendee's + ALL of my
V-DRIVE friends in my phone and FB friends. Post on this thread or PM me if you plan on attending, so Wade can have an idea of the food he will provide. Like previous years, we welcome any side dishes to compliment Wades hot dogs & buns!
Weather permitting, we are anticipating an EPIC New Years Day event. We have several recently completed bad ass flats & hydro builds to debut at this event, plus some seriously heavy hitters bringing their nationally known boats out here to put on a show.
Wade has told me......bring a V-DRIVE out and we will have a space for you!
Here is a pic of Wade's new to him flat that he is having a blast with.
LAST ITEM.......I will have a major announcement at the morning drivers meeting. Here's an obvious hint........If you like racing (lake racers) and really like "STREET OUTLAWS" on TV....you will like what I have planned!! See ya NYD, Jocko
​"back to the subject"

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I really look forward to checking this out.
Will be my first time there for it.
What is the schedule for the day like?

Thanks
Troy
Troy, there really is no structured agenda. Get here early if you are bringing a v-drive boat. 7:30-8:00 am. The drivers meeting will be at 9:00 or 9:30 depending on how many guys are here and not hung over from NYE! The rest of the day is just social, watching some guys make runs, wither the FAST guys allowed in the water first for obvious reasons. Food around noonish. Gonna be a fun day. Post here if you are bringing a boat, ok? Look forward to meeting you! Jocko

1 - 20 of 38 Posts