Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...besides crap his drawers, (Obama) when KimJongfreekin-psyco lobs a nuke into one of our ally's back yards?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
He is going to call Cheney and ask!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
He'll begin negotiations!

4 days with Somali pirates while our sharp shooters sat still. No different with nukes, even if they are headed into the USA. What does he care? He's methodically destroying everything else sacred about this country, constitution, supreme court, economy and administration. Why not the people too?

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
He will try and sit down with him and drink some tea.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Offer them a bail out.

Then do a big line, hit the bong and call it a day.:)sphss

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
...besides crap his drawers, (Obama) when KimJongfreekin-psyco lobs a nuke into one of our ali's back yards?
I guess it depends on the ally. This President does not seem to care much for Isreal or England. I'm really not sure what he thinks of Japan and S. Korea...

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone seems in agreement that he'll take the pacifistic road..but what about this guys unmitigated arrogance...is anyone worried that he'll go the other direction and "show the world" what a "tough guy" he is, and make some stupid decision like engage in a nuke confrontation?? His arrogance above all else is what worries me most. It allows him to justify the stupidity with which he reigns...
Just thinking out loud...

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He'll begin negotiations!

4 days with Somali pirates while our sharp shooters sat still. No different with nukes, even if they are headed into the USA. What does he care? He's methodically destroying everything else sacred about this country, constitution, supreme court, economy and administration. Why not the people too?
Doc, I don't believe you're far off...not far off at all.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Won't his feelings on Israel conflict with Rahm Emanuel or is Rahm suppose to gain Israels support for Obama?
What does it matter? President Obama is his boss. As Chief of staff R.E. has no power to oppose his boss. Besides, the main thing Rahm Emanuel cares about is Rahm Emanuel. If push comes to shove, he will go along, as long as his boss is likely to remain in power. If President Obama was to somehow lose all popularity R.E. would be the first rat to jump off ship, but if the President is in a strong position he will go along to get along, because he is first and formost a party hack (from way way back;)).

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
...besides crap his drawers, (Obama) when KimJongfreekin-psyco lobs a nuke into one of our ally's back yards?
I am at the point where I don't think I will mind if it lands square on the doorstep so long as the key people are there.

I am just at that point.

Brian

I guess it depends on the ally. This President does not seem to care much for Isreal or England. I'm really not sure what he thinks of Japan and S. Korea...
..and that too.

Everyone seems in agreement that he'll take the pacifistic road..but what about this guys unmitigated arrogance...is anyone worried that he'll go the other direction and "show the world" what a "tough guy" he is, and make some stupid decision like engage in a nuke confrontation?? His arrogance above all else is what worries me most. It allows him to justify the stupidity with which he reigns...
Just thinking out loud...
Sadly, at that point, what other option would we have? Just thinking out loud

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
He is going to call Cheney and ask!
That would be the smart move.

It would also be a type of move that many past presidents made. Even FDR took advice from Hoover on some things after he took power...

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Hey everybody...

MAD is no longer on the table. Everybody here has an insight into what "O" will do. Probably not in the order presented here. He'll mess his draws, call Rahm to get "The Dick" on the Hot Line, ask what would you do, not do it and then wait to see if the House of Saud offers help.
Just sayin'

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
What does it matter? President Obama is his boss. As Chief of staff R.E. has no power to oppose his boss. Besides, the main thing Rahm Emanuel cares about is Rahm Emanuel. If push comes to shove, he will go along, as long as his boss is likely to remain in power. If President Obama was to somehow lose all popularity R.E. would be the first rat to jump off ship, but if the President is in a strong position he will go along to get along, because he is first and formost a party hack (from way way back;)).
Good points, I guess my question is why he chose Emanuel? Is it his ability to raise campaign funds for the Democrats? Like you said he has already turned on his boss with Clinton, so what does he have to offer or does Obama consider him an asset for dealing with Israel?

Sorry for the thread jack.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
1,512 Posts
He'll send him an iPod.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
He'll hold a press conference, blame it in it's entirety on Bush, claim Hillary said it could never happen 'cause "Kim and Bill are old drinkin' buddies", and turn to the UN for intervention while packing Jimmy Carter off to NK for "discussions"......

Funny how all these current "hotspots" were fairly docile threats until Chairman O took "command".......I don't think the bad guys are impressed with his stalwart background as a community organizer on the "mean" streets of Chicago.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts