Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· You who rock I salute you
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The demographics in this forum are pretty good for a question like this.

The wife and I are firing up the 'Vette, and putting together a second Honeymoon to Vegas.

Raised on my parents yelling "Turn that Crap off" Rock music, I always hit the Hard Rock in Vegas.
Maybe time for a change.

We would occasionally swing by the Palms for drinks and to listen to the very good lounge bands. Can't help but like the place

The Palms service was always stellar, always a good time.
We never made it past the Lounge and bands, nor stayed there.

Any takes on the Palms?
Thanks for any tips and tales.

· Still Boatless :-(
524 Posts
The demographics in this forum are pretty good for a question like this.

The wife and I are firing up the 'Vette, and putting together a second Honeymoon to Vegas.

Raised on my parents yelling "Turn that Crap off" Rock music, I always hit the Hard Rock in Vegas.
Maybe time for a change.

We would occasionally swing by the Palms for drinks and to listen to the very good lounge bands. Can't help but like the place

The Palms service was always stellar, always a good time.
We never made it past the Lounge and bands, nor stayed there.

Any takes on the Palms?
Thanks for any tips and tales.
I used to stay at the Palms a lot and I really like it. Recently, I have been working in Vegas every other week, so I have been staying at the Harrah's properties because I'm in the gambling club, and get good rates at Rio and Caesars, but I think the Palms is nicer then Caesars....not so big, cool daytime gambling by the pool, and lots of good food and excellent service.

I stayed at Red Rock about a year ago, and I really liked it (if you want to be way off the strip). Great rooms, fun European style pool (Cherry Lounge Pool-topless) and great service. Eye candy around both the main pool and the European pool was un-believable....even my g/f was looking at the girls!

Cherry Lounge Pool.....

Building Architecture Hotel Resort Leisure

Dilligaf just stayed there recently I think, but I haven't heard his report.

:)hand

Have fun!

· You who rock I salute you
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used to stay at the Palms a lot and I really like it. Recently, I have been working in Vegas every other week, so I have been staying at the Harrah's properties because I'm in the gambling club, and get good rates at Rio and Caesars, but I think the Palms is nicer then Caesars....not so big, cool daytime gambling by the pool, and lots of good food and excellent service.

I stayed at Red Rock about a year ago, and I really liked it (if you want to be way off the strip). Great rooms, fun European style pool (Cherry Lounge Pool-topless) and great service. Eye candy around both the main pool and the European pool was un-believable....even my g/f was looking at the girls!

Cherry Lounge Pool.....

View attachment 46607

Dilligaf just stayed there recently I think, but I haven't heard his report.

:)hand

Have fun!
Thanks Mike
the wynn/encore has a deal right now....stay 2 nights...get the 3rd comp'd...includes some other comps too (plays/meals)
We'll check that out, Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.