Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of us went out to Lake Comanche yesterday thanks to Wally n Lu Lu's efforts. They spent the last two weeks speaking to Lake Comanche Staff, Rangers and Sheriff Department for approval to run our boat the lake.

From arriving at the front gate for a quagga mussel inspection to the all of the Lake Comanche Departments coming out to check to see what its about, everything went very smooth. We were able to shore line launch in a nice protected cove. At the water level we had yesterday, the shore line was a hard pack small rock with very little mud keeping everything nice and clean.

What a kool deal!!!

Thanks to Wally and Lu Lu for making this happen and giving us a new spot in Central Cal to run our boats. Thanks again!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Wally your boat looks great and looks like its running hard in the top pic,couldn't help but notice the tag on the trailer you gonna be able to hang on to it right:thumb:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
A couple of us went out to Lake Comanche yesterday thanks to Wally n Lu Lu's efforts. They spent the last two weeks speaking to Lake Comanche Staff, Rangers and Sheriff Department for approval to run our boat the lake.

From arriving at the front gate for a quagga mussel inspection to the all of the Lake Comanche Departments coming out to check to see what its about, everything went very smooth. We were able to shore line launch in a nice protected cove. At the water level we had yesterday, the shore line was a hard pack small rock with very little mud keeping everything nice and clean.

What a kool deal!!!

Thanks to Wally and Lu Lu for making this happen and giving us a new spot in Central Cal to run our boats. Thanks again!!!

Kool story Phil..............Don't have to wear knee pads at the the lake like Lou and the Boys??.....LOL...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Thanks for coming out yesterday . For a trial day it went smooth the ranger sat and watched a couple runs and then waved as he left.. That's always a good sign.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Looks like a great spot... how many boats are they going to allow or is there room for at this area? Great find Wally..:thumb:

·
Distinguished Member
5,781 Posts
Sucked big time having to work and miss this. Looked like a cool deal. See ya'll in a couple weeks....

·
Registered
562 Posts
Looks like a great spot... how many boats are they going to allow or is there room for at this area? Great find Wally..:thumb:
That area opens for camping on may 17th it may be hard to do this with campers.. The campers that occupy that area usually have a lot of jetskis because there is no marked 5mph area. May try and throw something after labor day.. Its a pretty large area for boats...

·
Without a boat
978 Posts
Thanks for coming out yesterday . For a trial day it went smooth the ranger sat and watched a couple runs and then waved as he left.. That's always a good sign.
So what happens when you lose your crown? Does the license plate come with it?:wink2:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Who says I'm gonna loose?? Haha I couldn't resist when I was registering the trailer .. It was about the time the king of cfw was being talked about... I guess when I loose it needs more huh??? Lol

·
Distinguished Member
5,781 Posts
So Wally, you gonna bring that deal to Bako this year? The May race is right around the corner... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Who says I'm gonna loose?? Haha I couldn't resist when I was registering the trailer .. It was about the time the king of cfw was being talked about... I guess when I loose it needs more huh??? Lol[/QUOTE

TOO COOL!! just a coincidence that picture showed up I'm sure.All the boat looks grea and dig the new headers.., Jocko

1 - 20 of 38 Posts