Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to recognize the great favor Wally (t-bag'n) did for me in loaning me some 12% gears for my race this weekend. Got the gears today, gonna put them in tomorrow night, jet up a bit and test/tune some props on Saturday. I'll let you know how the race goes on Sunday. BIG THANKS!!! :))THumbsUp Dave

·
Registered
536 Posts
Gears

Hey Jocko, I saw some 12% 12 degree gears for a casale V-Drive today. Buy now was 175.00 or bid . I remembered you were looking for some. Good Luck at the race. RACERICK

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jocko, I saw some 12% 12 degree gears for a casale V-Drive today. Buy now was 175.00 or bid . I remembered you were looking for some. Good Luck at the race. RACERICK
Rick, thanks for thinkin' of me on this. I've actually got a 10 degree box and only want to run our season ending race with 12% over because we're running a 1000' course. Next season the Howard runner is getting a 50% HP increase so I'll be then gearing up to 22's or 25's! Thanks, Jocko

·
Liar
1,529 Posts
I just wanted to recognize the great favor Wally (t-bag'n) did for me in loaning me some 12% gears for my race this weekend. Got the gears today, gonna put them in tomorrow night, jet up a bit and test/tune some props on Saturday. I'll let you know how the race goes on Sunday. BIG THANKS!!! :))THumbsUp Dave
That dude is a ***

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Preacher Bill, how many boats are you expecting?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts