Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Slower Than You
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to three diff WMs and none of them had it.:|errI went to the Anaheim, Buena Park and Brea stores.Has anyone in OC bought it there recently?Please dont tell me to call the stores.Ive tried that and almost stroked out at the frustration.

·
6,873 Posts
They havent for two years now...
it used to be $22.95 for 2 and 1/2 gallons, now it is at west marine for $67 and change, BULLSHI* I say

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
WalMart sux and Penzoil is almost as bad... Boycot WalMart, they are the devil... :|err Get sum good 2smoke oil...

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
I've found it depends on the store. If you hit the 202 santan there is a wally world at Az ave, 3 miles down the road is another. And then 4 miles past that (still on the 202) there is another wally world. It's getting to be as bad as Circle K's out here. Oh yea and 4 miles past that is another wally world on Power and the (yes) 202 santan.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
I tell ya, go Yamaha 2 cycle watercraft oils.
They have it for mix and for injection.
The Yamaha 2 strokes oils are tits.
No smoke, no smell, no fouling, superb combustion.

·
Senior Expert
252 Posts
Tech2000 2 Cycle Oil

Walmart brand Tech 2000 oil is cheap and good. Me and my buddy have been using it in modified jet ski motors for years now with no issue. Even WFO, no siezing. If you get the Yamaha oil bring a brinks truck with you, they are proud of it.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Wally used to sell Penzoil full syn for 2 strokes. I used it in my s Seadoo, worked great and no somke. They might still sell it. It was something like $23 a gallon

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Just got back from wally world, needed a set of muffs. Any way I'm pulling in and what do I see, 2 big boats in front of wally's. They do sell the quicksilver oil for 24 bucks, and that other stuff in 2 dallors + for a pint. On the way out the boats are still there. Both were about 28'. One was a Nordic and the other a Sleek, both fairly new, the Nordic maybe a year old at best.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts