Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's in and whatcha bringin'?

-Myself and the gf along with the leaky toilet sporting a new adjustable flusher nozzle that turns it into a bidet.

·
Canoe Jockey
1,130 Posts
Who's in and whatcha bringin'?

-Myself and the gf along with the leaky toilet sporting a new adjustable flusher nozzle that turns it into a bidet.
LOL Dave....Now that lingo I understand..somewhere you forgot the sh**t word.
I am not going to make that meet...still fixin junk

·
Registered
558 Posts
You know we'll be there. We haven't missed that one in 20 years. Can't wait. Getting all " antsy " thinking about it. Hope to see all of you out there. Chet and Scott.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm having knee problems right now but plan on being there with the hydrostream!
Hope for good weather :happy:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Im pumped!!!! If the jet isnt done I will have to put the headers on the v drive... What city is this in so I can pick my route and check the weather

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Hayes State Park is right off the lake. You can look at the weather for Brooklyn and Onstead to get an idea, those are nearby.

There's the Stagecoach Hotel (mixed reviews) right outside the park, Evans lake resort down the street and a Super 8 in Brooklyn. I would recommend getting dinner at Randy's Roadside BBQ joint just down the street from the park. They have been known to have special guests drop in for dinner, or was it become dinner? :shhh:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Too bad you can't take a weekend off, Lynn, to come to Wamplers lake. We always do when we come to Oscoda. Give it a try. You owe it to yourself. Chet.

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Too bad you can't take a weekend off, Lynn, to come to Wamplers lake. We always do when we come to Oscoda. Give it a try. You owe it to yourself. Chet.

$75,000 engines and drives repower coming in Saturday and it has to be done by Thursday, so no, no day off lol.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts