Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
This is normally the biggest meet of the season, and I believe that a boat is suppose to get wet regardless of the weather, so why does it matter what the weather is going to do? We're looking forward to seeing everyone at Wamplers like this Saturday, Oct.5th. Chet and Scott (Wildfire) Oh, she'll be back next season!

·
Michigan Hot Boat
69 Posts
Mr & Mrs Wood will be there, our little splinter won't be able to attend due to working on her senior float, but her heart will be... Rain hell, looking forward to it not snowing... See you all (all non-cat/feline type boaters) Saturday...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Your cooler better be respectively full in case you need to influence new friends. Sheppie I hope you fulfill your latest bucket list item and the main thing is don't forget your T----! OK?? Wood family, we're looking forward to seeing you once again, especially the new Mrs Wood. We'll get there around 1:30 or 2:00. Scott has to work till noon, and Brad will have my truck to tow his race car to Milan Drag strip for the day, this way I can drink and not have to drive. See you all at Wamplers. Chet

·
Hoodys and swim trunks
872 Posts
I think they have some of those in ground BBQ stands, but I'm not 100% sure.

Just waiting for the rain to ease up around 9, then I'll get on the road. Looks clear at Wamplers already and no rain on the way after this morning.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hydro, there was another hydro stream with a 2.5 set backed a bunch. Guy says 89mph. I was taking mine out when he was putting in.

Never rained. I was there for about 4-5 hrs. Maybe 15 boats. Never counted.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Wow!!!! I thought it was going to be a washout!!!! Glad we Rolled the dice and decided to come out.....Perfect weather.... Nice seeing you guys once again.....MICHIGAN HOT BOATS rocks !!!!! Ken.....your motor ......cream of the crop.....2000+hp..... Awesome !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Wow!!!! I thought it was going to be a washout!!!! Glad we Rolled the dice and decided to come out.....Perfect weather.... Nice seeing you guys once again.....MICHIGAN HOT BOATS rocks !!!!! Ken.....your motor ......cream of the crop.....2000+hp..... Awesome !!!!!!
Thanks Dewey post up the videos of your boat doing the hop great seeing you guys when I got there I said to myself oh crap nobody is coming great time tho ,uh you mean my little 500 horse thing(give or take 370) on the trailer that I started :shock::shock::shock: good times for sure

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hey Ken.....sure was a nice outing.....I'm sore as can be.....haven't had the boat out in about a month.....left hip sore using the down peddle....back sore from the bouncing.......I looked at the video of the last run with the hop.....I had no idea it jumped that far.....the video is terrible....blurry as heck....someone needs to know how to take videos......yea, that motor of yours rocks!!!!! I can't imagine having much more motor in my boat.....your motor, my boat......Forget about it!!!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts