Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look at these two clowns ! ....Damn! You Republicans are really scraping the bottom of the barrel lately.... A fired military officer congressman endorses an unlicensed plumber for congress??? hil:)
Can the Republican party be anymore clueless and hopeless ! Seriously? Would anyone really vote for 'Joe th' Plumber for dog catcher ?

Allen West Endorses Joe The Pumber For Congress

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Look at these two clowns ! ....Damn! You Republicans are really scraping the bottom of the barrel lately.... A fired military officer congressman endorses an unlicensed plumber for congress??? hil:)
Can the Republican party be anymore clueless and hopeless ! Seriously? Would anyone really vote for 'Joe th' Plumber for dog catcher ?

You do know that the reason Alan West was fired actually saved a number of our soldiers, don't you? It was because an insurgent knew about an ambush and he kind of helped him to remember.

As far as Joe The Plumber, I thought you were tired of career politicians? You tend to get a little mixed up there, don't you!!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

Why not....about half the voting population voted for a second rate nobody, Community Organizer for president, and not just a typical nobody....this nobody has no past, no record, no history, no birth certificate and no country...Just goes to prove anyone can be president...even this ACORN lacky who has to enlist the help from extreme left wing communist terriorist that want to overthrow very the system that built this once great country. Joe the plumber is without a doubt a more honorable man than the current occupier of the finest public housing this country has to offer. And perhaps you, Zombie can tell me why Joe the plumber is worse of a choice than Al Frankin who was not only a piss-poor unemployed stand up comic but one who had to steal the election from his opponent to sit in a seat he did not qualify for, earn or deserve.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Why not....about half the voting population voted for a second rate nobody, Community Organizer for president, and not just a typical nobody....this nobody has no past, no record, no history, no birth certificate and no country...Just goes to prove anyone can be president...even this ACORN lacky who has to enlist the help from extreme left wing communist terriorist that want to overthrow very the system that built this once great country. Joe the plumber is without a doubt a more honorable man than the current occupier of the finest public housing this country has to offer. And perhaps you, Zombie can tell me why Joe the plumber is worse of a choice than Al Frankin who was not only a piss-poor unemployed stand up comic but one who had to steal the election from his opponent to sit in a seat he did not qualify for, earn or deserve.
X2

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Of course you would X2.... his talk probably excites you righties like you excite him... Watch the simplton's "I'm horney" speech video .....:cuckoo:

Joe The Plumber Tells Conservatives: "I'm Horny"
Are you sure you're not Ram. Coming in here and insulting me for no other reason than to get a reaction, geezus, you are truly pathetic. Joe and your lefty leader have about the same ability to turn this country around which is zero. Joe can a least show us his transcripts from his place of education. I will finish this conversation with :kissit::asshole2: Now I am down to your level.. What a waste of my time...

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Has it not become crystal clear that poor z is absolutely scared to death with the current political trend. He's posted everything negative he can find on Romney, Rubio and even reaching out at Allen West and Joe the Plumber from the sheer fear that has struck him to the bone.

And . . . he says he's not a Kenyanite? What a laugh! He's more obsessed with this clown's re-election than anyone I have encountered in a long while.
How sad that he has to even lie to himself when he tries to convince himself that he's not 110% behind his Kenyan hero? Sad indeed. :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you sure you're not Ram. Coming in here and insulting me for no other reason than to get a reaction, geezus, you are truly pathetic. Joe and your lefty leader have about the same ability to turn this country around which is zero. Joe can a least show us his transcripts from his place of education. I will finish this conversation with :kissit::asshole2: Now I am down to your level.. What a waste of my time...

Sorry! I didn't know you were so sensitive :dunno:.... The whole "Joe the Plumber" deal is so ridiculouss to me, I really did not think anyone would take my bashing him him seriously....My bad..I guess he is a real right winger congressional contender after all. Oh well what can I say?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Sorry! I didn't know you were so sensitive :dunno:.... The whole "Joe the Plumber" deal is so ridiculouss to me, I really did not think anyone would take my bashing him him seriously....My bad..I guess he is a real right winger congressional contender after all. Oh well what can I say?
Serious??? Joe is about as qualified as your hero O is. I even said so in my last post, can't you read? Bash away Z-RAM. Doesn't bother me at all....

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Has it not become crystal clear that poor z is absolutely scared to death with the current political trend. He's posted everything negative he can find on Romney, Rubio and even reaching out at Allen West and Joe the Plumber from the sheer fear that has struck him to the bone.

Yes, I'll admit the Republicans you mentioned really do scare me. They are all warmongers who will plunge this nation into more mideast bloodshed. All are Isreali stooges. All are corporate military /industrial cabal stooges. What is not to fear about these politicians ????

And . . . he says he's not a Kenyanite? What a laugh! He's more obsessed with this clown's re-election than anyone I have encountered in a long while.

I will not vote for Obama unless the Republican nominee becomes so toxic for the above reasons....No more politicians who wage wars for profit will I support ever!

How sad that he has to even lie to himself when he tries to convince himself that he's not 110% behind his Kenyan hero? Sad indeed. :)hand:)hand:)hand

Haven't I all along strongly supported Huntsman and Paul ????? You brainwashed tea party righties shit on these guys during the primary in favor of paid for warmonger corporate stoogies!! Now you have settled on a 1%er who is a corporatist and, as many percieve, a deeply religious cultist. I honestly do not get what Republicans are thinking.

If Romney flips flops back to being a moderate, pledges alligence to America before his religion, discloses his secret donors, and backs off the attack Iran for Israel BS I can support him. Otherwise he is no better than Obama IMO.

Right now my vote will go to Gary Johnson of the Libertarian party :))THumbsUp At this time " ABO" and "ABR" is my independent mantra. :))THumbsUp We really need to shit-can the two
politically corrupted major parties if America is going to heal.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Serious??? Joe is about as qualified as your hero O is. I even said so in my last post, can't you read? Bash away Z-RAM. Doesn't bother me at all....

No Way! Joe the plumber is not even qualified to be a licensed plumber for god's sake!!! Does he even have high school education? I doubt he has a college degree!! Obama has excellent academic qualifications! Just because you don't like his politics does not mean he is a cretin like Joe the Plumber! Unbelievable! Please get help before you waste your vote :)hand

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
No Way! Joe the plumber is not even qualified to be a licensed plumber for god's sake!!! Does he even have high school education? I doubt he has a college degree!! Obama has excellent academic qualifications! Just because you don't like his politics does not mean he is a cretin like Joe the Plumber! Unbelievable! Please get help before you waste your vote :)hand
Once again you seem to think I am a Joe the plumber fan. Take the friggin blinders off will ya. Would love to see Os excellent academic transscripts, oh, qualifications. Why can't I see them? Oh that's right ,I'm just a simpleton that shouldn't question anything His Mightyness does. My vote won't be wasted . Will yours? Like I tell everyone voting is the only way we can turn this ship around. I wouldn't want the alternative, but am more than prepared. Four more year of O will divide and bankrupt this country to the point of no return. Z have you ever read anything by Francis Pivens??? Just wondering

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Once again you seem to think I am a Joe the plumber fan. Take the friggin blinders off will ya. Would love to see Os excellent academic transscripts, oh, qualifications. Why can't I see them? Oh that's right ,I'm just a simpleton that shouldn't question anything His Mightyness does. My vote won't be wasted . Will yours? Like I tell everyone voting is the only way we can turn this ship around. I wouldn't want the alternative, but am more than prepared. Four more year of O will divide and bankrupt this country to the point of no return. Z have you ever read anything by Francis Pivens??? Just wondering

Nope, Never heard of him or her...... I only read gun and motorcycle magazines.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Joe the plumber is far more qualified than the Kenyan for a number of reasons:
He's aware it's unfair to take from the productive just to feed the lazy and he's run his own business for starters. :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
And you know this how??? You must be privvy to Obama info nobody else has. What's his grade point average at Haaavaad?...What was his GPA at Occidental? Was he even editor at Haaaavvaaaad Law Review like he claimed? Funny you should mention that as none of his classmates remembered him attending class. No body remembered seeing him on campus...He couldn't even declare "Present" at Haaaaaavvaaaaad like he always did in the Senate. You defend this empty suit like he was your long lost brother but yet you claim to be a moderate. Just like you attack corporate America but convenently forget to mention the Unions. Yer so full of shit yer eyes are brown Zombie. I know you think desprete times call for desprete measures but you are going off the deep end without your water wings. Quit trying to fill RTI's empty shoes, I know you miss him dearly and pine for him like a jilted lover but you gotta get over this obsession of the left and RTI. You almost sound like my dog howling at the gate when we come home.:(

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
And you know this how??? You must be privvy to Obama info nobody else has. What's his grade point average at Haaavaad?...What was his GPA at Occidental? Was he even editor at Haaaavvaaaad Law Review like he claimed? Funny you should mention that as none of his classmates remembered him attending class. No body remembered seeing him on campus...He couldn't even declare "Present" at Haaaaaavvaaaaad like he always did in the Senate. You defend this empty suit like he was your long lost brother but yet you claim to be a moderate. Just like you attack corporate America but convenently forget to mention the Unions. Yer so full of shit yer eyes are brown Zombie. I know you think desprete times call for desprete measures but you are going off the deep end without your water wings. Quit trying to fill RTI's empty shoes, I know you miss him dearly and pine for him like a jilted lover but you gotta get over this obsession of the left and RTI. You almost sound like my dog howling at the gate when we come home.:(
X26 . . .errrr . . .X1.64 . . . errrr . . . very well said.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
058, I figured all this secrecy crap about Ozero life prior to being Senator. He has no means of income besides his federal pension(s). Not really sure how much pension a 1 term Senator gets per month, but no matter, its not enough.

Obama plans on a tell all book after he leaves the WH in Jan. Maybe even a multi volume deal that leaves you hanging for more.
In the last volume, he takes up residence in Kenya as their King, and spills the beans how he duped the U.S. with the help of his necessary idiots, including zombie and RTI and ....well we all know who they are.

Even though its not worth reading, and you can just pass dog eared copies to your friends, the nut swingers all have to have their own personally autographed(from an ink jet) and spend billions for leather bound, gilded copies of the "ONE TRUE WORD OF THEIR SAVIOR"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
058, I figured all this secrecy crap about Ozero life prior to being Senator. He has no means of income besides his federal pension(s). Not really sure how much pension a 1 term Senator gets per month, but no matter, its not enough.

Obama plans on a tell all book after he leaves the WH in Jan. Maybe even a multi volume deal that leaves you hanging for more.
In the last volume, he takes up residence in Kenya as their King, and spills the beans how he duped the U.S. with the help of his necessary idiots, including zombie and RTI and ....well we all know who they are.

Even though its not worth reading, and you can just pass dog eared copies to your friends, the nut swingers all have to have their own personally autographed(from an ink jet) and spend billions for leather bound, gilded copies of the "ONE TRUE WORD OF THEIR SAVIOR"
If he is doing books then I can hardly wait for a Book on Obama's accomplishments....It will be one of the shortest reads in the history of publishing.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
And here I thought you were a well rounded worldly person with some education. Do yourself a favor and research just a little of Francis (It's a she) Piven and then you will understand O's agenda. Don't stop reading motorcycle and especially gun magazines. You may need both for future purposes.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I don't blame you a bit zombie. It never hurts to study up on the weaponry of the opposition. Like thats going to do you a whole of good.

Your biggest problem zombie, is you honestly don't believe their is anything in our Capitolist system worth dying for. Millions have done just that. I have no doubt, many more will.
When push comes to shove, you'll fold or run like hell. Maybe on your fast ass motorcycle you studied up on.
None of you pussie pukes have the back bone to stand up for your loser ideals. You just want them because your lazy uselss POS. But you will not go out of your way, or sacrifice shit to support your dismal dreamed up utopia.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 30 Posts