Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Upstanding Member
12,680 Posts
:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUpThe K-5 shot INCREDIBLE!!!

The other ones were pretty good too!! :)devil

Thanks for the kind words!! You guys are a class act. My only regret was not seeing Mr. Mullen's boat up close! :)Rant it looks awesome in the pics!! Cool wagon too!!!!

Ok, I better go fish my picture camera back out of the trash (my first impulse after seeing those pics) :)sphss

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Great shots Buzz. Story line in between shots is really good also. Nice seeing you your dad and bro. Nice job on JM's K.

·
SPIT FIRE PETE
8 Posts
Many Thanks for posting the picture of my Kilron Spitfire and thanks to Dave for driving it. I will be 71 years old next week and I guess it's time to plate her down. I drove the boat over 105 mph last year and I would drive it this year but my family does not think it's very smart and I guess there right. It's called getting old and it sucks. Pete Kimball

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Spitfires

Many Thanks for posting the picture of my Kilron Spitfire and thanks to Dave for driving it. I will be 71 years old next week and I guess it's time to plate her down. I drove the boat over 105 mph last year and I would drive it this year but my family does not think it's very smart and I guess there right. It's called getting old and it sucks. Pete Kimball
Mr Kimball, ( I frequently call anyone driving a flat over a hundred, Mister), your beautiful boat is a tribute to the true artistry of the Boltons. I enjoyed talking to you and your family about Kelrons and the Boltons. My old friend, the late Bud Allerton, also had a Kelron Spitfire, (PS/Can AM 52) and the family can't let it go either. The Boltons sure built a fine boat!!!

As far as "getting old sucks", it is better than the alternative, and I look forward to seeing you and your boat at V Drive events in the future. I'm sure you would enjoy the Needles events/shows...........Ray

·
Has-been
251 Posts
Pete it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife and daughter. Thanks for trusting me enough to take out and run your boat. I have never driven a spit fire before, it felt great and is a beutiful piece.
Hope to see ya next time!

Great pics and very nicely done!!!:)hand

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Buzz.....Thanks for the great shots. As always a definite "Treat".

Hopefully you guys make it to Burley...........:D

·
Red Blooded American
15,874 Posts
Pete, It was great meeting you and seeing your beautiful boat out there. I can only hope I am still in the game like you when I turn 71 (which isn't that far away.)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.