Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a nice bbc for a project, we are looking for something as close to complete as possible what do you have. thanks

·
Registered
399 Posts
There a lot of good deals out there. Also depending what you want you might contact Barry He goes by obnoxious001 on here or you can PM for his number for a reliable spec. application engine.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
LS7 468, 12-1 Four Bold mains, and studs, forged pistons, 7/16 bolt HD GM rods, choice of heads & timing cover. Needs line bore and probably main caps and of course a crankshaft, $400. But in Spokane Washington!

·
Some guy
3,636 Posts
There a lot of good deals out there. Also depending what you want you might contact Barry He goes by obnoxious001 on here or you can PM for his number for a reliable spec. application engine.
Thanks Brian,,, I do have more parts in my garage than I have space for right now, blocks, some rotating assemblies, cylinder heads, etc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
548ci.

I have a 548ci. BBC. Long block dart pro 1 heads, studded, dart intake, 4 bolt mains, JE flat top pistons, H-beam rods and STD/STD steel crank.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts